What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QuizUp - Anyone Playing? (1 Viewer)

Vrana

Footballguy
Just downloaded this fun little trivia game on my iPhone.

Anyone else getting into it?

It's pretty addicting. I shouldn't have tried it out while at work, because I've done nothing but play it for the last hour.

I'll have to give it a whirl. I've been playing QuizCross, but I've been coming across errors in the trivia questions/answers lately.

I search quizup and all I get is a math quiz and something about those vampire movies tween girls loved a few years ago.

NM I was searching ipad only. It's an iPhone app.

I've had quite a few victories where the opponent scored zero points and was obviously picking the wrong answers. Is this so they can earn that particular achievement?

this game has the problem every other multiplayer game like this has, people quitting when they're losing. They need to change it to make it a single player quiz thing and just have an intricate ranking system instead of multiplayer.

Just downloaded it, played a little bit... and then realized half an hour had gone by. I don't think it's safe for me to play this game :lol:

this game has the problem every other multiplayer game like this has, people quitting when they're losing. They need to change it to make it a single player quiz thing and just have an intricate ranking system instead of multiplayer.
I used to play a trivia game called "QRANK" like that, but they shut down about a year ago. I've been looking for something else like that, but I haven't found it. I think it's just a money loser.

I like this app, but have found it difficult to go head-to-head versus friends (neither of us are on facebook)

So is this really live head to head when you play a stranger? I see the same pictures/avatars as it's searching for an opponent.

Pretty cool how you can challenge people from the various leaderboards. A few more rounds of training before I challenge the top Seinfeld nerd in the world baybee.

This app is great but the quitters make me angry.

What categories do you have to answer to get the governator and flux capacitor achievements? I thought movies was one of them but apparently it is not as I got to level 15 without increasing it.

Since the games are so quick anyway, this hasn't bothered me too much.

The bigger issue for me is that there is such a limited number of questions in each category. If you're up against someone in the thirties or forties, it seems there's a good chance they've already seen each question a bunch of times.

released recently for Android as well.

Great game.

Looking for friends to challenge in 90's Music or World Capitals.

Since the games are so quick anyway, this hasn't bothered me too much.

The bigger issue for me is that there is such a limited number of questions in each category. If you're up against someone in the thirties or forties, it seems there's a good chance they've already seen each question a bunch of times.
I was having this problem too, and stopped playing it for that reason. I was mostly playing the history categories, and think I was only around 10/11 when I started seeing some repeats.

Users who are viewing this thread