What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

R. Kelly definitely sounds like an innocent guy (1 Viewer)

zftcg

Footballguy
Even Brett Kavanaugh was watching this interview like, "Dude, maybe tone it down a little."

Didn't watch the documentary and haven't been following the case that closely, but I'd vote to convict based on this performance alone.

I still don't get how this guy's career got back on track after Aaliyah and his prior court appearances. 

People just glossed over this stuff like it wasn't a thing, or was racist to comment on. 

My word. There is absolutely nothing surprising about this. 

I still don't get how this guy's career got back on track after Aaliyah and his prior court appearances. 

People just glossed over this stuff like it wasn't a thing, or was racist to comment on. 

My word. There is absolutely nothing surprising about this. 
Based on the last time he got in trouble there was evidently a very clear video of him with a 13 year old.  Both visible and identifiable.  She refused to testify, so it got dropped.

Much like OJ it looks like they're catching him the second time around with full knowledge he should have gotten the book thrown at him the first.

That's like, your opinion, man. 

R. Kelly Hot 100

2 NO. 1 HITS

13 TOP 10 HITS 

54 SONGS

M. Jackson Hot 100

13 NO. 1 HITS 

30 TOP 10 HITS 

51 SONGS
Yes, that's my opinion.

But since you like rankings and what not...would you agree that Titantic and Avatar were the two best movies ever made?  They are the two highest grossing films of all time so they have to be the best, right?

Yes, that's my opinion.

But since you like rankings and what not...would you agree that Titantic and Avatar were the two best movies ever made?  They are the two highest grossing films of all time so they have to be the best, right?
Perhaps if we were talking about White Christmas or Candle in the Wind, you’d have a point.

In any case, don’t let me stop your R. Kelly lovefest. 😃

I had the news on this morning, just sitting on the couch and checking emails, and they played this video. When he was standing up and shrieking, my dog freaked out and ran outside. 
The same way they have dogs that can sniff out drugs, they could be trained to spot psychopaths.

Yes, that's my opinion.

Fun fact: To practice with Excel and Access, students in an Accounting Info Systems class I teach break down data to tickets sold per person (U.S.).  The dominant movie, by far, was  Gone With the Wind (6.6 tickets per person) in 1939 followed by Snow White (5.5/person) in 1937.  It then drops off to Bambi (1942; 2.8 tix), 101 Dalmations (1961; 1.2 tix), and Star Wars (1977; 0.9 tix).  Titanic comes in 13th, and Avatar trails in 26th place.  

Carry on.

Fun fact: To practice with Excel and Access, students in an Accounting Info Systems class I teach break down data to tickets sold per person (U.S.).  The dominant movie, by far, was  Gone With the Wind (6.6 tickets per person) in 1939 followed by Snow White (5.5/person) in 1937.  It then drops off to Bambi (1942; 2.8 tix), 101 Dalmations (1961; 1.2 tix), and Star Wars (1977; 0.9 tix).  Titanic comes in 13th, and Avatar trails in 26th place.  

Carry on.
It was my understanding that there would be no math.

Yes, that's my opinion.

You're seriously trying to say R. Kelly is BETTER than MJ?

Put down the crack pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread