What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

R. Wilson (@SF) or L. Jackson (vs TB)son (vs TB) (1 Viewer)

R. Wilson (@SF) or L. Jackson (vs TB)

• L. Jackson (vs TB)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • R. Wilson (@SF)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

kyoun1e

Footballguy
4 points per TD pass.

Weather a factor today. 100% rain and 15 mph winds in SF. Light rain and a bit cold in Baltimore.

Was already concerned about Wilson and low passing volume, now this. Had him locked in over Jackson but now not so sure.

* R. Wilson @SF -- Threw 4 TDs last time against them on low volume. SF tougher against the run than pass, but weather may force the ground attack.

or 

* L. Jackson vs TB -- Good matchup. Could get ton of opportunities since TB could have trouble moving the ball against the  Balt D.  One catch: They could insert Flacco at any time. Risky.

Really need upside facing Mixon/Kamara/Cooper/Diggs.

Who?

Thanks

I think Lamar bc he's got an opportunity to lock down that starting job once and for all, so he's going to play through the injury. He's got a good match up to boot, so I think he's the clear favorite. 

Drop a vote on my lineup poll if possible: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/773208-foles-vs-d-cook/

Users who are viewing this thread