What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

R. Wilson (vs GB) or M. Mariota (@INDY) (1 Viewer)

R. Wilson (vs GB) or M. Mariota (@INDY)

• R. Wilson (vs GB)

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • M. Mariota (@INDY)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyoun1e

Footballguy
4 pts per TD.

* R. Wilson (vs GB) -- Low passing volume, but he's getting it done. Can he keep it up? Another 3 TDs? Good matchup, GB secondary is banged up big time. And now starting to run. Still, this is a run oriented attack. 

or

* M. Mariota (@INDY) -- On a good streak. Impressive against a tough Dallas D. Throwing D against NE. Indy D has made Bortles, S. Darnold, and Carr look very good. Running more. Indy plays at a fast pace so I don't see TN running all day.

A couple notes:

* I'm projected to win by 30 so I'm looking for more of "safety" or "floor" vs ceiling.

* My opponent is starting T. Lockett.

Which?

Thanks

Since you are looking for the safe play I would go with Wilson fairly easily.  You didn't mention negative points for turnovers but if that is the case then Mariota has a much lower floor. 

Since you are looking for the safe play I would go with Wilson fairly easily.  You didn't mention negative points for turnovers but if that is the case then Mariota has a much lower floor. 
Minus 2 for any turnovers.

Think the Colts D seems to be a bit more disruptive vs GB. 

GB does blitz a lot but I recall reading some stat how Wilson is brilliant vs. the blitz.

Users who are viewing this thread