What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Random funny/fascinating/cool/odd stuff: the other white meat... snake?? (1 Viewer)

you can peel an orange and make it into parts to but you dont see any orange braggin about it jesus banana act like youve been there before take that to the bank bromigos
Agreed, SWCer. I don't even see the utility in splitting a banana into threes. Wouldn't even make a decent banana split, oddly enough. Was still a tad bewildered that it was possible.

you can peel an orange and make it into parts to but you dont see any orange braggin about it jesus banana act like youve been there before take that to the bank bromigos
Agreed, SWCer. I don't even see the utility in splitting a banana into threes. Wouldn't even make a decent banana split, oddly enough. Was still a tad bewildered that it was possible.
I do the three way split sometimes when adding bananas to cereal or oatmeal.

The new announcement marks the first time that researchers have managed to turn a stem cell from an adult male mouse into an egg. It’s a new variation on what scientists call in vitro gametogenesis. During in vitro gametogenesis, researchers create gametes (sperm and egg cells) from induced pluripotent stem cells, which are unspecialized cells converted from body tissue that researchers can then manipulate into, say, blood cells or neurons. Although the advance raises the possibility that men may someday be able to have biological children together, any such attempt remains a long way off, researchers emphasize.

Probably covered already someplace in here but I just ran across so indulge me. More crazy Egyptian stuff, have no idea how these made, how they got to where they are and/or what they were for since they are all empty. They made a box that technically, with the tools they had available, they shouldn't have been able to make...then they repeated it 24 more times.

Probably covered already someplace in here but I just ran across so indulge me. More crazy Egyptian stuff, have no idea how these made, how they got to where they are and/or what they were for since they are all empty. They made a box that technically, with the tools they had available, they shouldn't have been able to make...then they repeated it 24 more times.

That is fascinating. Aliens. Definitely going with aliens. :tinfoilhat:

How do you get website images and text snippets to appear in a post (like Nathan's do for example)? I got it right once, and have forgotten.

The article mentions a “pinhole effect,” and that’s something I stumbled across years ago when I started to need reading glasses. If I need to read something (like a product label in a store), if I make a small pinhole with my index finger curled into a circle, it effectively functions like I’m wearing reading glasses. I’m sure I look weird doing it, but in a pinch, it’s helpful.

Around 11:30 last night, paramedics were called to answer a medical emergency concerning a serious accident involving a farm animal, something rather frequent in this rural area. Upon arriving on the site, they found 57-year old Christopher Adams inebriated, bloodied and naked on a henhouse floor with a loudly clucking 5-pound chicken sticking out of his rectum.
https://nevadanewsalert.com/viral/e...ive-adult-chichen-stuck-in-his-rectal-cavity/
Talk about a cry for help.

How do you get website images and text snippets to appear in a post (like Nathan's do for example)? I got it right once, and have forgotten.
Just paste the link (without customizing the title.. not sure if that interferes or not). Some sites won't work though with that automatic display feature. Something with the site's server I'd guess.

Around 11:30 last night, paramedics were called to answer a medical emergency concerning a serious accident involving a farm animal, something rather frequent in this rural area. Upon arriving on the site, they found 57-year old Christopher Adams inebriated, bloodied and naked on a henhouse floor with a loudly clucking 5-pound chicken sticking out of his rectum.
https://nevadanewsalert.com/viral/e...ive-adult-chichen-stuck-in-his-rectal-cavity/
Talk about a cry for help.
It would have been even more puzzling if they found him on a road instead of a henhouse floor.

I remember when I was an up-and-coming young man, it was cool to try to get someone on a PA system to say the name "Mike Hunt" (report to the information desk, phone call for you, etc.), for obvious reasons. I succeeded in doing it only once, in a busy office in a county office building.

Today something similar happened in congress.
https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1638934806460243972?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Thank you, whoever did that. :lmao:

You scooped me on this one :lol: I saw this headline this AM in my email but hadn't had a chance yet to read but knew it had to be shared just due to the headline they used:

Users who are viewing this thread