What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank These QB's Rest of Season (1 Viewer)

GoBirds

Footballguy
Dalton

Taneyhill

Winston

Bortles

Carr

How would you rank them and who do you like to help a team down the stretch weak at QB? 

Not exactly sure how I would rank them, but here are some thoughts

Dalton - great schedule coming up, good weapons, will make some mistakes

Tanehnill - 10-1 in last eleven starts, plays on a conservative offense, so not much ceiling here

Winston - Great weapons, decent schedule, but not a starter at the moment.  I personally think Fitzpatrick would have to screw up badly to lose the job, not just toss a couple of picks.  I think Fitzpatrick is way more popular in the locker room than Winston, just in terms of their personalities.  

Bortles - Very up and down - could be a Top-5 or a Bottom-25 in any given week.  Also has a nice schedule.

Carr - Fifth in the league in yards after 3 weeks, so he must be doing something right. Just not throwing TDs.   Awful defense means the Raiders need to score.  Not much on his team in terms of weapons though - Amari Cooper may be more boom-bust than even Bortles

Here's mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/770875-possible-mahomes-trade-whir/

Users who are viewing this thread