What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rashard Mendenhall humps Big Ben? (1 Viewer)

ldizzle

Footballguy
can anyone explain this? I know teamates butt slap but WHAT IS THIS CRAP?!?! :goodposting:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did see that, and was like...WTF is going on here!

Did anybody see earlier in the game when Sanchez picked his nose and wiped the booger on Mark Brunell's jacket? Brunell turns around and you could see him say "Did you just wipe a booger on me!?" and then the camera quickly cut away.

ETA: now with video!

LOL...I was cracking up. Poor guy was just excited and you KNOW, this will be played at all the meetings this coming week..."guys, you gotta block better or else Ben will be covering it up with Rashard , well, covering HIM up".

I need someone to GIF this. This is hilarious...

Reporter: "Big Ben, how did you feel about getting Mendenhall'd?"

Big Ben: "Oh, it was Great!"

Did anybody see earlier in the game when Sanchez picked his nose and wiped the booger on Mark Brunell's jacket? Brunell turns around and you could see him say "Did you just wipe a booger on me!?" and then the camera quickly cut away.

I have to say I like this one more

I mean, who has not started dry humping a coworker in a moment of excitement.

But I have never so blatantly wiped a booger on someone's coat

That was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread