What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate my 10 team league PPR redraft no keepers (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
I usually do 12 or 14 teams so with 10 teams I know more teams have more studs so I took some risks
10 team PPR
Start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE,  DST, K,  and 1 RB/WR/TE Flex

QB  Brady, Wentz  -figuring maybe I could trade one of them down the road, I know a risk
RB Kamara, J Howard, R Freeman, C Carson, Crowell
WR D Adams,  Sanders, Crowder, Benjamin, DJ Moore, R Matthews
TE J Reed V Davis
DST Vikings
K Butker

kinda agree depending on if we are talking Kelvin Benjamin or Travis Benjamin. I don't think the Bills will have a very good offense but K. Benjamin will probably get peppered with targets and would be a fine WR in PPR. Highly doubt anyone will trade for Wentz though and I would have used that 7th-8th round pick (i think thats his ADP) on another WR/RB/TE. 

kinda agree depending on if we are talking Kelvin Benjamin or Travis Benjamin. I don't think the Bills will have a very good offense but K. Benjamin will probably get peppered with targets and would be a fine WR in PPR. Highly doubt anyone will trade for Wentz though and I would have used that 7th-8th round pick (i think thats his ADP) on another WR/RB/TE. 
It's Kelvin, and I was thinking the same thing. 

As for Wentz, I know I took a shot. If he comes back healthy I could trade Brady as well.

This is one of my secondary leagues so I decided to try some different things and see how it works out.

Users who are viewing this thread