What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate my draft... (1 Viewer)

Jmog

Footballguy
Ok, first off our league is "odd". Normal PPR scoring except for TEs.

TEs get 1 pt per 5 yards and 10 points for TDs. So basically double what they normally score. League is like this to make QB/RB/WR/TE all score roughly the same. 

We also have a mostly flex lineup, have to start 1 QB/K/DEF (only). The other 5 spots are mostly flex (max 2 RB, max 2 TE, no max on WRs) for a total of 5.

So 12 team PPR with the caveat of the TE scoring (so a lot of 2 TE teams)

Starters

QB-Rodgers

RB-Barkley

RB-Davis/Mostert (depending on matchup)

WR-AJ Brown

TE-Kelce

TE-Fant

K/D-streaming

Bench

QB-Watson (2nd to last round as we can keep people drafted after the 6th round...will figure out backup QB by Rodgers bye)

RB-Mostert/Davis, Bernard, Michel

WR-Antonio Brown, J. Chase, M. Hardman, J. Meyers, D. Mooney

TE-P. Freiermuth (last round flyer for next year keeper)

I like it. Just having Kelce as a building block in this type of league is huge. I like Fant and Freiermuth as well. 

Im not sold on Barkley this year, but you have solid depth at that position, same with AJ Brown at WR. Nice depth all over besides QB, but like you said you can stream that and fill in someone during Rodgers bye week. 

alittle weak at RB, but I can see why, you clearly stacked at TE (Which in this format is huge) and great WR too.

I like it.

With only 1 WR spot and the guys you have though I might look to move a WR and maybe one of the RB's for a RB upgrade if you can swing anything. 

Users who are viewing this thread