What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate My Team (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
12 team full PPR Redraft, 1 Keeper and give up first round pick

I ended up with the 5th pick , so I kept Zeke.
We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, K, DST so we can start as many as 4 RB's a week or 5 WR's. 
Roster limits keep us to 5 RBs and 5 WR's, that is why I have 3 TE's. So I went RB 3 out of my first 4 picks. There are teams that don't even have starting #1 RBs as their starters so I figure I should be able to deal for a WR or solid TE if I need to if my WR's don't pan out.
I took Big Ben as my starter after 11 QBs were taken and was the last team to take a TE after 13 were taken.

Full PPR, 6 points any TD

Big Ben 11.8                      I look at it as Big Ben is a consistent starter but Mahomes has a lot of upside
Mahomes 15.8

Zeke Elliot 1.5 (Keeper)    It looks like I have 4 RBs that I can start almost any week for now.
Melvin Gordon 2.8
Jerrick McKinnon 4.8
Royce Freeman 7.5
Jamaal Williams 8.8

AJ Green 3.5                  I think I have some solid WR's but no one that is a lock "stud". I should be able to get by.
Larry Fitzgerald 5.5
Josh Gordon 6.8
Robby Anderson 10.8
Calvin Ridley 12.8

Njoku 9.5    TE definitely a weakness but Njoku has plenty of upside.
Ben Watson 14.8
Vance McDonald 16.8

Mason Crosby 17.5

Saints 13.5

You have a great team for a 12 team league. Chillax. Gordon, McKinnon and AJ at their draft spots was highway robbery.

Your league must value players much differently than most.  Every single one of your first six picks you got at least a full round after ADP (ok Gordon was 1 pick less than a full round).  There are probably more but I stopped checking after 6 picks. 

Melvin Gordon has an ADP of pick 9... you got him at pick 20.  

AJ Green has an ADP of pick 20, you got him at pick 29

Jerrick McKinnon has an ADP of pick 25, you got him at pick 44

Larry Fitzgerald has an ADP of 37, you got him with pick 55

Josh Gordon has an ADP of pick 52, you got him at pick 68

Royce Freeman has an ADP of 47, you got him at pick 77

With each of these picks being at least a round off ADP, it means that every owner but you had a shot at them after ADP and passed.  Dude, either there are some very weird scoring rules, or I would run from this league because it is populated by 9 year olds.

Your league must value players much differently than most.  Every single one of your first six picks you got at least a full round after ADP (ok Gordon was 1 pick less than a full round).  There are probably more but I stopped checking after 6 picks. 

Melvin Gordon has an ADP of pick 9... you got him at pick 20.  

AJ Green has an ADP of pick 20, you got him at pick 29

Jerrick McKinnon has an ADP of pick 25, you got him at pick 44

Larry Fitzgerald has an ADP of 37, you got him with pick 55

Josh Gordon has an ADP of pick 52, you got him at pick 68

Royce Freeman has an ADP of 47, you got him at pick 77

With each of these picks being at least a round off ADP, it means that every owner but you had a shot at them after ADP and passed.  Dude, either there are some very weird scoring rules, or I would run from this league because it is populated by 9 year olds.
I hear ya, I was shocked at some of the picks myself. Honestly, many of the people have only been playing 3-5 years but they have become much wiser. The first couple years it was all QBs the first 2 rounds. this year it was mostly RBs. The only really dumb thing I saw was someone kept Wentz for a first round pick(maybe it has something to do with us being in Philly).   I can't believe M Gordon dropped to me to pair with Zeke.  But as you said, when I saw some of my players dropping to me I was salivating just praying someone didn't snipe me.

Oh, also I used a cheat sheet that was scoring specific to our league, that is obviously better than some generic rankings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread