What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ray Lewis (1 Viewer)

John 14:6

Jesus is Lord!
He's got a thigh injury. I need him to play next week with Vilma, Brackett, and Tatupu all on bye :ph34r:

John 14:6

Jesus is Lord!
Lewis is out for week 8.
Just like Vilma, Brackett, and Tatupu who are all on byes :wall: I have to start Antonio Pierce, Dhani Jones, Boss Bailey, and hopefully I can get somebody off waivers :no:

Mr. Know-It-All

Footballguy
I know that Billick said it would be a miracle for either Ray Lewis or Ed Reed to play in Week 8, but is there a link saying he is OUT? I guess we will find out more tomorrow night when the Injury Report is released. But my guess is that Billick will list both as Questionable even if they are not going to play.

The_Hunchback

Footballguy
I know that Billick said it would be a miracle for either Ray Lewis or Ed Reed to play in Week 8, but is there a link saying he is OUT? I guess we will find out more tomorrow night when the Injury Report is released. But my guess is that Billick will list both as Questionable even if they are not going to play.
Tell you what, you wait for the Monday night game time decision and let me know how that goes.

Sleeperz

Footballguy
I know that Billick said it would be a miracle for either Ray Lewis or Ed Reed to play in Week 8, but is there a link saying he is OUT?  I guess we will find out more tomorrow night when the Injury Report is released.  But my guess is that Billick will list both as Questionable even if they are not going to play.
Tell you what, you wait for the Monday night game time decision and let me know how that goes.
I would think that most people would bench Lewis with the current news considering that it is a Monday night game. But I dont believe he was asking for lineup advice. Rather, where you got "Lewis is out for week 8" comment. Right now that is pure speculation as nothing has been said that he is out for certain. He probably wont play, but that is just an opinion at this time.

BlueRaven

Footballguy
Baltimore Ravens middle linebacker Ray Lewis and safety Ed Reed -- the past two NFL Defensive Players of the Year -- have been ruled out for Monday night's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.LINK

Mr. Know-It-All

Footballguy
I know that Billick said it would be a miracle for either Ray Lewis or Ed Reed to play in Week 8, but is there a link saying he is OUT?  I guess we will find out more tomorrow night when the Injury Report is released.  But my guess is that Billick will list both as Questionable even if they are not going to play.
Baltimore Ravens middle linebacker Ray Lewis and safety Ed Reed -- the past two NFL Defensive Players of the Year -- have been ruled out for Monday night's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.LINK
Thanks. Bad timing for this as I had a deal in the works where i was giving up Ray Lewis for James Farrior and Fred Taylor. Tht deal is now off and I am stuck with Kawika mitchell as an injury replacement (the last serviceable LB in the free agent pool).I have Ed Reed to boot, but at least I was able to IR him last week and get Gibson...oh yeah, then he got hurt...so now I am pointing to the shirt and snagging Schulters.

Users who are viewing this thread