What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Deon Jackson, CLE (1 Viewer)

Kinda quiet in here. Ha ha. I stand by my, outside of Taylor, Moss is the only rosterable RB here. Jackson is the definition of an average NFL RB. He does nothing good and nothing really bad. Moss at least can run.

Jackson is one of those guys that will be high on the waiver list of adds week 1, but then high on the list of drops once Moss is ready.
You nailed it
Sermon might get his chance with however long JT is out.
Foolish question….. who is starting RB for Indy now? I lost track!!
Is it Zach Moss and after they waived Jackson brought Trey sermon from PS?
Does Sermon have a shot? Only with team for 4 days so limited Playbook comprehension ??
I know former SF49’ers 3rd Round pick..and many Fantasy 1st round picks but bounced from SF to Philly & now Indy?
Who is his travel agent??

Jackson is one of those guys that will be high on the waiver list of adds week 1, but then high on the list of drops once Moss is ready.
You nailed it
Sermon might get his chance with however long JT is out.
Foolish question….. who is starting RB for Indy now? I lost track!!
Is it Zach Moss and after they waived Jackson brought Trey sermon from PS?
Does Sermon have a shot? Only with team for 4 days so limited Playbook comprehension ??
I know former SF49’ers 3rd Round pick..and many Fantasy 1st round picks but bounced from SF to Philly & now Indy?
Who is his travel agent??
It’s Moss, but JT will be back week 5. Sermon may get some chances, but he hasn’t been very good for his time in the NFL.

Users who are viewing this thread