What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Jordan Mason, SF (2 Viewers)

Mason back on the menu boys lmao. Hope you didn't drop yet
Won't be hard to secure him in most redraft leagues with Wilson having a solid showing. You can now have your RB4-5-6 slots or around that on your bench, you can fill that with Wilson/Mason and hope you have the starter for the next 4-5 weeks. high ankle sprains take a while.

Mitchell in Week 8-9-10?

Things could be worse for those who took the SF backfield and still ready to have a couple of parts until Mitchell returns.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen EaglesFan Harding roaming around the San Fran hallways?

:lmao:

You didn't have the right name listed that would become unavailable today, just process of elimination is going to get your horse on the track soon.

just some friendly banter, don't take it too seriously

Mason back on the menu boys lmao. Hope you didn't drop yet
Won't be hard to secure him in most redraft leagues with Wilson having a solid showing. You can now have your RB4-5-6 slots or around that on your bench, you can fill that with Wilson/Mason and hope you have the starter for the next 4-5 weeks. high ankle sprains take a while.

Mitchell in Week 8-9-10?

Things could be worse for those who took the SF backfield and still ready to have a couple of parts until MJitchell returns.
Wilson looking solid will definitely take some heat off picking him up. Although I could see some people trying to grab Mason.

Never cut a San Francisco back. Never. They're going to get a chance at some point.

P.S. Anybody notice that Mostert led the Dolphins backfield in carries the other day? They're all over the place and infesting the league.

Never cut a San Francisco back. Never. They're going to get a chance at some point.

P.S. Anybody notice that Mostert led the Dolphins backfield in carries the other day? They're all over the place and infesting the league.
Exactly. Keep picking them up on waivers as they get signed by Shanny.

Last week, Shanahan said the running backs must learn how to play without the ball. I asked Kyle how Mason has progressed in the past week:

“He needs to now. Last week was his first week getting a lot more of that. I thought they both stepped it up in that area. I thought JP had his best game in special teams. We never knew that he [TDP] was hurt. He’ll [Mason] have to be ready this week now.”

He’s been ready Stinky Shanny.

Was going to drop him for Samuel.

Dropped Renfrow for Samuel.
Wait... you had waivers run tonight after 5pm? And Samuel wasn;'t even picked up in your league last week?
Do you wish you played in my league?
No I'm just curious how Sunday at 5pm you said you planned to drop Mason, and Sunday 10pm you said you ended up dropping Renfrow.
The only significant flaw in my league structure is that waivers unlock on MFL at around 9:30pm and we use FCFS for reasons I cannot explain. I have fought to add a FAAB system, or at the very least have a ranked system that runs on Tuesday evening, for at least a decade and no one is interested. The weird part is I benefit more than anyone.

As far as Samuel being available after week one, it isn't really shocking that most owners, myself included wonder if he is a mirage. He's never really been much on the fantasy front so this could simply be an aberration. Considering it is a Super Flex league (did you know my league is Super Flex? Because I play in a Super Flex league, if you didn't know) with 12 teams and 16 roster spots, it is not unusual for there to be a little more depth on the WW as virtually every starting QB is rostered at all times. The only starting QB on the WW right now is Cooper Rush.

Clear signs Mason will be in that RB3 special teams role with promotion/signings of Mack/Coleman. May hold til gameday inactives announcements (to see if Mack or Coleman active) for confirmation but will have to look at other options on waivers this evening later today.

Clear signs Mason will be in that RB3 special teams role with promotion/signings of Mack/Coleman. May hold til gameday inactives announcements (to see if Mack or Coleman active) for confirmation but will have to look at other options on waivers this evening later today.
Indeed. Just read Coleman news. Mack or Coleman will take over TDP role as the backup.

Don;t over react...this will be the litmus test. Does Mason get carries or not. I picked him up right after draft...no carries at this point he can probably be dropped. If he gets some carries now fantastic to see what he can do. No one knows until after the game.
Agreed - IMO worth holding onto for one more week to see if he gets involved. If not, he’ll be an easy cut for next week’s waivers.

Don;t over react...this will be the litmus test. Does Mason get carries or not. I picked him up right after draft...no carries at this point he can probably be dropped. If he gets some carries now fantastic to see what he can do. No one knows until after the game.
Agreed - IMO worth holding onto for one more week to see if he gets involved. If not, he’ll be an easy cut for next week’s waivers.

...thus cementing a 140 yard, 2 TDs performance in week 4 with a healthy Jeff Wilson.

I thought he was my easy cut this week to bring in another DST. Cancelled all waiver claims when I saw the TDP injury. Something to root for in week 3 I guess.

...thus cementing a 140 yard, 2 TDs performance in week 4 with a healthy Jeff Wilson.

I thought he was my easy cut this week to bring in another DST. Cancelled all waiver claims when I saw the TDP injury. Something to root for in week 3 I guess.
We get to watch him ride the bench in prime time during SNF - the excitement is palpable.

This is craziness. I have to get Rondale out of an IR slot before tomorrow night and this guy needs to go.

Users who are viewing this thread