What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB start (1 Viewer)

Chalie14

Footballguy
Happy Thanksgiving all

Performance / distance league . . . Need 2, who would you start?

Rhamondre Stevenson, Brian Robinson, Isiah Pacheco, Samaje Perine or A.J. Dillon

Thanks and have a great day!!!

Well not sure what my opinion is worth and I don't know what a performance/distance league is but in my standard scoring non-PPR league I have similar issues who to start this week,

From your list above I think Stevenson is a start no brainer even thought they seem to be getting Harris back into the game plan. He is just more explosive and the better receiver so I start him. I was lot happier owning him before last week I admit.

After that it gets cloudy. IF Mixon misses Sunday on concussion protocol I think Perine is my next start. He offers the most upside in a strong offense.

If Mixon plays then I think I choose Pacheco. He isn't a great talent but he is on a great offense and has no competition so any goal line plays go thru him.

Robinson is an alternative if you don't like these picks,

As a Dillon owner at this point he is nothing more than a handcuff and Jones is doing it all well so he isn't getting many opportunities unless Jones is injured so he sits.

Users who are viewing this thread