What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Real/fictitious reasons behind this? (1 Viewer)

gianmarco

Footballguy
Driving to my daughter's school, I noticed this recently. 

< 3 foot high gate

That house is not on a main street.  It's a cul de sac so there isn't any traffic on their road. 

So, what are they trying to keep out with that design?

Driving to my daughter's school, I noticed this recently. 

< 3 foot high gate

That house is not on a main street.  It's a cul de sac so there isn't any traffic on their road. 

So, what are they trying to keep out with that design?
Looks like a pull-through driveway.  Some people really hate people using their driveway for turnarounds.

That little sign by the gate says "Erker" I can't read the rest of the sign but a google search tells me that's there home security system/provider. http://www.erkersecurity.com/content/philosophy

Now that still doesn't clear things up all that much of course - maybe there is an electronic beam system in place and it can't go under the driveway? (I'm grasping at straws here).

I take it you don't drive much or you would understand how many people seem to have a problem with basic driving skills.
Look here Gilligan, one of us is teaching his son how to drive right now and here's a hint - it's not you.  Believe me, I know what problems with basic driving skills look like in ways you won't know until your kids start driving.  

I still think a circle around a culdesac is pretty easy stuff. :shrug:

I doesn't look like it has openers on it or anything.  They must only use the circle part of the driveway for parties.

This is actually a murder plot.  The husband  is a little person, and when he goes to open the gate the wife has cut the brakes on the SUV, and WHAM! squished up against the gate.  And she gets the life insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread