What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Recruiting: New dynastyleague with limited roster. Are you the man? (1 Viewer)

GreatDaneJ

Footballguy
There is only one rule: Every teamowner may own and manage one team only.

Roster 6/3: QB, RB, WR, TE, FLEX [RB/WR/TE], DST, BE, BE, BE

I have decided that we have no need for them sorry little PKs.

This is a hardcore dynastyleague. You carry your entire roster from your last playoff-game into the next season.

However, we will debate during offseason if this league was fun playing in or not. If not, the league will be deleted.

Manage your team all year. Only free agents. There is no waivers. There is no trading. No Veto. No "Undroppable Players List".

Smacktalk is allowed, gloating too.

I have not made up my mind for a snakedraft or autopick. I lean towards autopick but I want to hear your saying about it.

I will manage this league as I see best in order to secure the best flow of the games in the league. Since there's not really any rules to be bend by an owner, I assume my role as LM will be very limited.

With this in mind: Do what you have to do to win this league. Be a true man and decide for yourself. You are on your own and only in it for yourself. Keep the advantages to yourself, keep going for gold. Don't come back here squeakin and sobbin because you missed out on something. Do your homework or get burned.

Beware: If a team is heading into weekly games without an owner, the LM will set the line-up (no picking up free agents) accordingly to the best predictions of ESPN. The LM will always try to find a replacementsowner as quick as possible.

Contact me at zazdk@mail.dk. Describe how many years of experience with FantasyFootball you have and which team you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smacktalk is allowed, gloating too.Contact me at zazdk@mail.dk. Describe how many years of experience with FantasyFootball you have and which team you want.
Despite smacktalk and gloating, the purpose of the league is joy and having fun. Not hatefull and evil.

Users who are viewing this thread