What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Redskins vs Cowboys - Thanksgiving Day (1 Viewer)

Insein

Footballguy
Haven't even started eating yet. This is not meant to be witty. Usually we eat before the Cowboys game. 

SengerCJ

Footballguy
Pretty disappointed the skins didn’t pick up Kaepernick to start. Would’ve made for some entertaining thanksgiving conversation. 

Love to see Cooper getting physical, mixing it up and giving back what he's getting in that very brief scuffle with Quinton Dunbar.

Cooper has been a guy who never seems to be demonstrably aggressive -- good to see him fired up.

Avery

Footballguy
“Vader Esch is destined to be one of the all time greats.”

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

TartanLion

Footballguy
Wow. Skins could easily be winning this game. Holding call takes it to 3rd and 6 then all of a sudden 90 yard Cooper TD. Game has been a lot closer than the score reflects 

dallas428

Footballguy
Best celebration of the year Zeke throwing Dak in the Goodwill bucket....Excellent...and Dak gets the penalty...LOL

G-King

Footballguy
The Cowboys free throw shot was original, unlike the "everybody run down and pose like a frat party photo" that has been done to death.

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
That’s what I thought. Thanks for playing. 
Ok, the Joe Horn tribute was 100x better.

the guys rowing aka Steve Smith was better.

The dance in Detroit today was better. 

There’s dozens better. Eliott jumped into the bucket once. That was fun.  This was just a repeat with a twist. Yawn. 

Yall cowboys homers need to watch some other games once in a while. Get out a little. 

dallas428

Footballguy
Yall cowboys homers need to watch some other games once in a while. Get out a little. 
I watch the red zone channel every week. We must have different opinions. That’s ok. Anyway, while I have your attention. What do you think of the Louisiana hot sauce with sweet heat and honey. My family loves it. Let me know if you tried it and your thoughts. 

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
I watch the red zone channel every week. We must have different opinions. That’s ok. 
It’s art, not science. We’ve all got our opinions.  ;)  

Anyway, while I have your attention. What do you think of the Louisiana hot sauce with sweet heat and honey. My family loves it. Let me know if you tried it and your thoughts. 
I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m interested! 

cockroach

Footballguy
It’s like the 4th or 5th one. The home cooking for the Dallas thanksgiving games has been always a funny thing. Crazy it is allowed to happen so much 
Colt threw an uncatchable duck.  The fact the receiver was kind of held made it look closer to catchable than it even was. 

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
When/if you do give me your opinion and if you know of something like it. Happy Thanksgiving 
There’s a brand out of Oregon called Hot Maple....they were neighbors of mine at the Portland Hot Sauce expo - super nice folks, and very tasty hot/sweet sauces. 

The Frankman

Footballguy
Cowboys win, but that was an absolute medicine ball McCoy threw Reed and he paid the price. Stunned he was able to argue the call and isn't on a stretcher.

Users who are viewing this thread