What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reface App (face swap) - Editing movie scene (1 Viewer)

mchaps55

Footballguy
I’m looking for someone that can do a face swap and edit this video scene. The video link is below 

figure $50 or so for Someone that can do it cleanly and efficiently.

let me know as it is for my fantasy league loser. 

Thanks 

https://youtu.be/-wz31LJqVIs

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Octopus said:
I don’t have the capability to do it but maybe explain better what you want for those that can.

Who’s face are you swapping onto that for one thing?
i assume he wants to superimpose a face of the FF loser onto a video. I feel like people here have done that...or that there's software out there that does it. I'm constantly seeing pro athletes' and coaches' faces put into music videos and such.

i assume he wants to superimpose a face of the FF loser onto a video. I feel like people here have done that...or that there's software out there that does it. I'm constantly seeing pro athletes' and coaches' faces put into music videos and such.
Correct El Floppo - I'm looking fore someone that can take some pictures that I provide and use the "REFACE APP" or software to do the edits for me.

$100 via Venmo or Payal is the offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread