What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reggie Bush (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I agree. This seems like a desperation move, but I don't see why they would be desperate. Without Karlos, the Bills still have 4 RBs behind McCoy. Can Bush beat out Herron or Wilder? I doubt it.
It's probably not going to be a very expensive contract or a guaranteed contract. More like a chance to try out and see if he has anything left. I think the only reflection here is on how disappointed the Bills are with the 2 Williams and I wouldn't be surprised if part of this was just to make sure they got the message that they are replaceable and no lock to make the team. 

I hope so. I don't see why you'd ever take Shady out on 3rd down, unless he's gassed.
I would think it would be more in the case of an injury to Shady that Bush would see more work. He wouldn't be the main ball carrier, but he'd see a bunch of 3rd down work.

I would think it would be more in the case of an injury to Shady that Bush would see more work. He wouldn't be the main ball carrier, but he'd see a bunch of 3rd down work.
I could see this. If Shady gets hurt, the backup plan would be one of K. Williams, J. Williams, Gillesppe(sp?), with Bush taking over 3rd downs.

Some reports I was reading indicated that they're mostly interested in him as a returner.
I read somewhere the contract was heavily encentive laden...

"Reggie, if you get 200 yards rushing this season you get another $250,000. If you get 350 yard receiving you get another $500,000. Sound good? Yeah? Ok, you're going to be returning kicks."

Reggie Bush is expected to open the season as the Bills' No. 2 running back.

This is according to ESPN Bills reporter Mike Rodak and was essentially confirmed in Saturday's preseason game, when Bush operated as Buffalo's clear second back behind LeSean McCoy, and Mike Gillislee suffered a concussion. Bush appears to have bypassed Gillislee as the top handcuff for LeSean McCoy owners.

Source: Mike Rodak on Twitter

Users who are viewing this thread