What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Remember this name: Tre'Quan Smith (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
I'm watching NFL Live on ESPN, and while they did announce that Drew Brees will start at QB this Sunday for the Saints against the Chiefs, they also said that Michael Thomas has been ruled out for the same game.  I'm going to throw out a receiver that I believe is going to have the biggest game of his career so far: Tre'Quan Smith.  Let's face it: Emmanuel Sanders hasn't really panned out like that Saints had hoped he would.  But I think Tre'Quan Smith is the guy that's going to step in and be Drew Brees's No. 1 wideout.  I know he hasn't had a big game since Week 4 against the Lions, but I think this Sunday is the game where he breaks out.  I see him with at least 3 TD receptions and 175 receiving yards.  Does anyone else besides me think this is the game where Tre'Quan Smith breaks out and shows that he can be a viable No. 2 receiver behind Michael Thomas once he comes back?

I'm watching NFL Live on ESPN, and while they did announce that Drew Brees will start at QB this Sunday for the Saints against the Chiefs, they also said that Michael Thomas has been ruled out for the same game.  I'm going to throw out a receiver that I believe is going to have the biggest game of his career so far: Tre'Quan Smith.  Let's face it: Emmanuel Sanders hasn't really panned out like that Saints had hoped he would.  But I think Tre'Quan Smith is the guy that's going to step in and be Drew Brees's No. 1 wideout.  I know he hasn't had a big game since Week 4 against the Lions, but I think this Sunday is the game where he breaks out.  I see him with at least 3 TD receptions and 175 receiving yards.  Does anyone else besides me think this is the game where Tre'Quan Smith breaks out and shows that he can be a viable No. 2 receiver behind Michael Thomas once he comes back?
He's had huge games before and has disappeared for a long time after. Even if he has a big game, I wouldn't say he's a viable #2 from this point forward.

Tre'Quan Smith has had some big games in the past, multiple hundred yard games, multiple 2 TD games and I own him in a 14 team league that is deep, however I am starting Logan Thomas over him in my last flex spot.

There has been other games where Smith has been the #1 WR and has stunk up the joint.

At least 3 tds and 175?

Alrighty

Cook will be the biggest recepient due to Thomas's absence.  As a Saints fan, I can tell you Smith is trash.  There's a chance he could have a TD, but it will be a reach.  I highly doubt Smith is resigned when his rookie contract is up.  He isn't a #1 or #2.   I like Callaway to be more involved next year after being ir'ed this season.

Yogibear said:
 I think Tre'Quan Smith is the guy that's going to step in and be Drew Brees's No. 1 wideout.  I know he hasn't had a big game since Week 4 against the Lions, but I think this Sunday is the game where he breaks out.  I see him with at least 3 TD receptions and 175 receiving yards.  
    you still hibernating, Yogi ?

Users who are viewing this thread