What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (1 Viewer)

Adebisi said:
sho nuff said:
The Jersey 101 looks nice...I like the soccer jerseys from there. Have my eye on the portugal, spain, and german national jerseys.Plus they have the James Lofton throwback Packers jersey. Though, I really want to find a Leroy Butler throwback somewhere.
Why would you want another nation's national uniform?
Because I like the way they look.

Adebisi said:
sho nuff said:
The Jersey 101 looks nice...I like the soccer jerseys from there. Have my eye on the portugal, spain, and german national jerseys.Plus they have the James Lofton throwback Packers jersey. Though, I really want to find a Leroy Butler throwback somewhere.
Okay.

Adebisi said:
sho nuff said:
Okay.
I already have a US one.I just think the jerseys they wear for the World Cup are sweet...that and soccer jerseys are pretty damn comfy.

Adebisi said:
sho nuff said:
Okay.
I already have a US one.I just think the jerseys they wear for the World Cup are sweet...that and soccer jerseys are pretty damn comfy.
Whats the big deal. I see nothing wrong with it

Adebisi said:
sho nuff said:
Okay.
I was just curious. I'm not trying to give you a hard time here - I apologize if it came across that way.

Adebisi said:
sho nuff said:
What is the capital of Leroy Butler?

just received the Matt Ryan jersey I ordered in FBG's Order #2 -- I couldn't be happier with it. Nice job outta you guys. Thanks for your assistance, Pizzatyme.

First time in the thread, but I have ordered close to 50 jerseys so far thanks to this thread. Lots of friends and family wanted Steelers and Pens jerseys. I'm a bit worried right now though. I just went to the site to place another order and I got this message:

This account has been suspended.

Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources.

:bow: Any thoughts?

First time in the thread, but I have ordered close to 50 jerseys so far thanks to this thread. Lots of friends and family wanted Steelers and Pens jerseys. I'm a bit worried right now though. I just went to the site to place another order and I got this message:This account has been suspended.Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources. :bow: Any thoughts?
Site came up fine for me. :goodposting:

First time in the thread, but I have ordered close to 50 jerseys so far thanks to this thread. Lots of friends and family wanted Steelers and Pens jerseys. I'm a bit worried right now though. I just went to the site to place another order and I got this message:This account has been suspended.Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources. :goodposting: Any thoughts?
Works fine for me...

First time in the thread, but I have ordered close to 50 jerseys so far thanks to this thread. Lots of friends and family wanted Steelers and Pens jerseys. I'm a bit worried right now though. I just went to the site to place another order and I got this message:This account has been suspended.Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources. :unsure: Any thoughts?
Works fine for me...
I'm still getting the same message.... :confused:

Atticus said:
Adebisi said:
Atticus said:
First time in the thread, but I have ordered close to 50 jerseys so far thanks to this thread. Lots of friends and family wanted Steelers and Pens jerseys. I'm a bit worried right now though. I just went to the site to place another order and I got this message:This account has been suspended.Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources. :moneybag: Any thoughts?
Works fine for me...
I'm still getting the same message.... :goodposting:
The feds are on to you. If the doorbell rings, don't answer.

Atticus said:
Adebisi said:
Atticus said:
First time in the thread, but I have ordered close to 50 jerseys so far thanks to this thread. Lots of friends and family wanted Steelers and Pens jerseys. I'm a bit worried right now though. I just went to the site to place another order and I got this message:This account has been suspended.Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources. :bag: Any thoughts?
Works fine for me...
I'm still getting the same message.... :)
The feds are on to you. If the doorbell rings, don't answer.
Restarted my computer, and everything seems to be fine now. Nothing to see here...

Has anyone had an issues using Paypal? I recently attempted to pay for my order and got the following response: "This recipient is currently unable to receive money." Has this happened to anyone? Do I just have o wait it out?

Has anyone had an issues using Paypal? I recently attempted to pay for my order and got the following response: "This recipient is currently unable to receive money." Has this happened to anyone? Do I just have o wait it out?
They gave me a different PayPal address than the one listed on the website. Contact Jessie and she can send a payment request to your PayPal address.

OK all, YES, I will be doing a 4th order soon!

I do have tracking numbers for 2 of the packages. They were out of stock on one of the hockey jerseys and it is delaying one of the packages.

Here are the tracking #s:

EE199249385CN

EE199249403CN

If you are interested in placing an order in Order #4, go ahead and send over Paypal with "Order #4 and your MB Screenname in the notes along with the jerseys you want. Then send me a PM with your real name and what jerseys you want. This helps me to keep everything organized.

More great jerseys headed our way! :o

OK all, YES, I will be doing a 4th order soon!I do have tracking numbers for 2 of the packages. They were out of stock on one of the hockey jerseys and it is delaying one of the packages.Here are the tracking #s:EE199249385CNEE199249403CNIf you are interested in placing an order in Order #4, go ahead and send over Paypal with "Order #4 and your MB Screenname in the notes along with the jerseys you want. Then send me a PM with your real name and what jerseys you want. This helps me to keep everything organized.More great jerseys headed our way! :o
Are these being shipped to you via USPS?

OK all, YES, I will be doing a 4th order soon!I do have tracking numbers for 2 of the packages. They were out of stock on one of the hockey jerseys and it is delaying one of the packages.Here are the tracking #s:EE199249385CNEE199249403CNIf you are interested in placing an order in Order #4, go ahead and send over Paypal with "Order #4 and your MB Screenname in the notes along with the jerseys you want. Then send me a PM with your real name and what jerseys you want. This helps me to keep everything organized.More great jerseys headed our way! :bag:
Pizza, those tracking numbers do not register... :lmao:

OK all, YES, I will be doing a 4th order soon!I do have tracking numbers for 2 of the packages. They were out of stock on one of the hockey jerseys and it is delaying one of the packages.Here are the tracking #s:EE199249385CNEE199249403CNIf you are interested in placing an order in Order #4, go ahead and send over Paypal with "Order #4 and your MB Screenname in the notes along with the jerseys you want. Then send me a PM with your real name and what jerseys you want. This helps me to keep everything organized.More great jerseys headed our way! :bag:
USPS only updates every 24hr so it should show after midnite

OK all, YES, I will be doing a 4th order soon!I do have tracking numbers for 2 of the packages. They were out of stock on one of the hockey jerseys and it is delaying one of the packages.Here are the tracking #s:EE199249385CNEE199249403CNIf you are interested in placing an order in Order #4, go ahead and send over Paypal with "Order #4 and your MB Screenname in the notes along with the jerseys you want. Then send me a PM with your real name and what jerseys you want. This helps me to keep everything organized.More great jerseys headed our way! :thumbup:
:bag:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK all, YES, I will be doing a 4th order soon!I do have tracking numbers for 2 of the packages. They were out of stock on one of the hockey jerseys and it is delaying one of the packages.Here are the tracking #s:EE199249385CNEE199249403CNIf you are interested in placing an order in Order #4, go ahead and send over Paypal with "Order #4 and your MB Screenname in the notes along with the jerseys you want. Then send me a PM with your real name and what jerseys you want. This helps me to keep everything organized.More great jerseys headed our way! :lmao:
were you able to get mine on this order??

OK all, YES, I will be doing a 4th order soon!I do have tracking numbers for 2 of the packages. They were out of stock on one of the hockey jerseys and it is delaying one of the packages.Here are the tracking #s:EE199249385CNEE199249403CNIf you are interested in placing an order in Order #4, go ahead and send over Paypal with "Order #4 and your MB Screenname in the notes along with the jerseys you want. Then send me a PM with your real name and what jerseys you want. This helps me to keep everything organized.More great jerseys headed our way! :D
:lmao:
They're also not very reliable, especially over the weekend. Just figure pizza will have the jerseys within a week.

OK all, YES, I will be doing a 4th order soon!I do have tracking numbers for 2 of the packages. They were out of stock on one of the hockey jerseys and it is delaying one of the packages.Here are the tracking #s:EE199249385CNEE199249403CNIf you are interested in placing an order in Order #4, go ahead and send over Paypal with "Order #4 and your MB Screenname in the notes along with the jerseys you want. Then send me a PM with your real name and what jerseys you want. This helps me to keep everything organized.More great jerseys headed our way! :lmao:
They always take a day to register. This company assigns them themselves and then takes the product to the EMS, that's when the tracking begins. Chill fellas! :lmao:

Yes sir! :lmao:

never mind him or anyone else I'm waiting for mines :lmao:

never mind him or anyone else I'm waiting for mines :lmao:
They said the 9ers are so bad they had to go to Taiwan to get your Willis jersey. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OK all, YES, I will be doing a 4th order soon!I do have tracking numbers for 2 of the packages. They were out of stock on one of the hockey jerseys and it is delaying one of the packages.Here are the tracking #s:EE199249385CNEE199249403CNIf you are interested in placing an order in Order #4, go ahead and send over Paypal with "Order #4 and your MB Screenname in the notes along with the jerseys you want. Then send me a PM with your real name and what jerseys you want. This helps me to keep everything organized.More great jerseys headed our way! :D
Yes sir! :confused:
never mind him or anyone else I'm waiting for mines :confused:
They said the 9ers are so bad they had to go to Taiwan to get your Willis jersey. :confused: :P :D
:confused:no skin off my teeth but I'll tell that to my son :D

OK all, YES, I will be doing a 4th order soon!I do have tracking numbers for 2 of the packages. They were out of stock on one of the hockey jerseys and it is delaying one of the packages.Here are the tracking #s:EE199249385CNEE199249403CNIf you are interested in placing an order in Order #4, go ahead and send over Paypal with "Order #4 and your MB Screenname in the notes along with the jerseys you want. Then send me a PM with your real name and what jerseys you want. This helps me to keep everything organized.More great jerseys headed our way! :angry:
Pizza, those tracking numbers do not register... :confused:
They always take a day to register. This company assigns them themselves and then takes the product to the EMS, that's when the tracking begins. Chill fellas! :lmao:
Oh I realize the time factor, I just found it odd that they didn't register. np. chillin. I figured a week to 10 days anyway.

Yes sir! :banned:
thank you....thank you very much :thumbup:

OK all, Order #4 will go through Order #4 Jersey Supply site

Same pricing as before, but check out their selection. It appears to be much greater in variety and size selection.

Paypal away and I'll probably place an order next weekend if we get one big enough.

Paypal to kellington_46176@yahoo.com

Russ~

OK all, Order #4 will go through Order #4 Jersey Supply site

Same pricing as before, but check out their selection. It appears to be much greater in variety and size selection.

Paypal away and I'll probably place an order next weekend if we get one big enough.

Paypal to kellington_46176@yahoo.com

Russ~
I'll probably be down for the retro Rams Dickerson jersey along with a retro STL Cardinals Musial jersey.I'll know for sure by next week.

Users who are viewing this thread