What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (1 Viewer)

Received my package today. Another outstanding transaction as usual! Thanks Russ! :bow: :thumbup: :clap: :bag:
Who'd you get?
:thumbup:
:shrug:
Sorry....went out of town for the day. I got a Colts Wayne and Manning for a friend. The Manning jersey even has the captain's C patch on it. I also got a Yankees Mattingly jersey for myself. It came with the 2009 Inaugural stadium patch on it as well.

Guys, all jerseys should be there by tomorrow (Wednesday 8/5). Let me know if they don't arrive. I send all packages Priority Mail which should be there 2/3 days tops.

The next order will not go out before I get to 20 jerseys. I'm at 5 now.

Guys, all jerseys should be there by tomorrow (Wednesday 8/5). Let me know if they don't arrive. I send all packages Priority Mail which should be there 2/3 days tops.The next order will not go out before I get to 20 jerseys. I'm at 5 now.
At least 2 more coming from me. Will know for sure by the weekend.

Pizza, wanting in on order #4. will be paypal-ing you money today. Are these sizes pretty accurate with the real NFL made ones here. Just want to see if I should use the same sizes when ordering.

Pizza, wanting in on order #4. will be paypal-ing you money today. Are these sizes pretty accurate with the real NFL made ones here. Just want to see if I should use the same sizes when ordering.
Most of the guys have said the sizes are pretty true.

:goodposting: :no:

I got my jersey today. Perfect birthday gift to myself. All letters sewn on in the right direction.

Only problem is that the jersey appears to be preshrunk as it is tight around the mid section (or I have gained back some of the weight I lost two years ago.)

Now that I have seen them I will see if any friends want to get in on this.

UOFI_316 said:
:confused: :shrug: I got my jersey today. Perfect birthday gift to myself. All letters sewn on in the right direction.Only problem is that the jersey appears to be preshrunk as it is tight around the mid section (or I have gained back some of the weight I lost two years ago.)Now that I have seen them I will see if any friends want to get in on this.
No, mine was also tight around the midsection. I just discovered this last night when I put it on for the first time. The hockey jerseys fit great, however.

real football jersies are snugger around the midsection . They are large in the shoulders for the pads & snugger in the middle to prevent holding. These are supposed to be "authentics"

real football jersies are snugger around the midsection . They are large in the shoulders for the pads & snugger in the middle to prevent holding. These are supposed to be "authentics"
I've got a "real" authentic that's the same size to compare it to. The one I got through this website is still a little tight even in comparison to that "real" authentic that I have.Not complaining; it's not a huge deal, and it still fits... it's just a little tighter than normal, that's all.

I've got a "real" authentic that's the same size to compare it to. The one I got through this website is still a little tight even in comparison to that "real" authentic that I have.Not complaining; it's not a huge deal, and it still fits... it's just a little tighter than normal, that's all.
my son's game shirt is a pro quality & its tight around the midsection

:stalker:

shirt came in

its a white 49ers Willis & it looks nice

thanks Russ

Last edited by a moderator:
I contacted the local hockey shop to see how much it would cost me to have the name and numbers put on the Fleury jersey that came with the lousy looking ones. They want $85, and I'd have to take the old ones off myself.Wow, I don't think so.
That quote's a little high, but not completely out of the ballpark. We do it for $69.99CDN plus taxes.What did you expect?

I contacted the local hockey shop to see how much it would cost me to have the name and numbers put on the Fleury jersey that came with the lousy looking ones. They want $85, and I'd have to take the old ones off myself.Wow, I don't think so.
That quote's a little high, but not completely out of the ballpark. We do it for $69.99CDN plus taxes.What did you expect?
Was thinking about half that.

Guys, I have to tell you, I am already skeptical about Jersey101. No response to 2 emails. I think I'm going to stick with the original site we've been using. If you want to order from the 101 site, please do so on your own. I think I'll order 1 just to see how it goes (Riggins Throwback).
I'm curious pizzatyme what ever happened with this order? I'm tempted by a couple of jerseys they have at Jersey101 but wanted to know if anyone has actually completed an order with them yet.

Guys, I have to tell you, I am already skeptical about Jersey101. No response to 2 emails. I think I'm going to stick with the original site we've been using. If you want to order from the 101 site, please do so on your own. I think I'll order 1 just to see how it goes (Riggins Throwback).
I'm curious pizzatyme what ever happened with this order? I'm tempted by a couple of jerseys they have at Jersey101 but wanted to know if anyone has actually completed an order with them yet.
if you google around you'll find a lot of different reviews on football message boards

Most of the guys have said the sizes are pretty true.
i didn't get my order today so i am actually concerned......can you give me a tracking #.........i think my jersey may be lost in the mail somewhere?? :goodposting:

Seem to be.
pizza what day did you send my order?
Saturday morning. If any of you do not get them by today, please let me know what you ordered. I did not put delivery confirmation on these because I haven't had an issue with them being delivered to this point. They all went out except for a couple which has been discussed via PMs. If I have to I'll re-order what you guys say your missing and eat the cost I guess. But order #4 will have delivery confirmation which costs $0.70 each.

pizzatyme said:
gadkins said:
Got mine yesterday.
:ph34r:
i still haven't received mine....the packages are too big to put in the mailboxes so the carriers put a slip stating the package is left in the office...even if it was placed in the wrong box the jersey would still be in my apartment office.......is there any way you can have your local post office check to see what happened to it.......???? what address did you send it to...

pizzatyme said:
gadkins said:
Got mine yesterday.
:thumbup:
i still haven't received mine....the packages are too big to put in the mailboxes so the carriers put a slip stating the package is left in the office...even if it was placed in the wrong box the jersey would still be in my apartment office.......is there any way you can have your local post office check to see what happened to it.......???? what address did you send it to...xxxxxxxxx :ph34r:
signed you up for hustler. :thumbup:might want to remove your address though. :unsure:

pizzatyme said:
gadkins said:
Got mine yesterday.
:banned:
i still haven't received mine....the packages are too big to put in the mailboxes so the carriers put a slip stating the package is left in the office...even if it was placed in the wrong box the jersey would still be in my apartment office.......is there any way you can have your local post office check to see what happened to it.......???? what address did you send it to...xxxxxxxxx :cry:
signed you up for hustler. :lmao:might want to remove your address though. :unsure:
I just ordered 2 large anchovy pizzas for him. :)

pizzatyme said:
gadkins said:
Got mine yesterday.
:lmao:
i still haven't received mine....the packages are too big to put in the mailboxes so the carriers put a slip stating the package is left in the office...even if it was placed in the wrong box the jersey would still be in my apartment office.......is there any way you can have your local post office check to see what happened to it.......???? what address did you send it to...2008 longleaf driveapartment fhoover,al 35216 :wub:
Yep, that's where I sent it. Since I didn't get delivery confirmation the PO has no way to track it. I guess I'll order another one. :lmao:

pizzatyme said:
gadkins said:
Got mine yesterday.
:rolleyes:
i still haven't received mine....the packages are too big to put in the mailboxes so the carriers put a slip stating the package is left in the office...even if it was placed in the wrong box the jersey would still be in my apartment office.......is there any way you can have your local post office check to see what happened to it.......???? what address did you send it to...2008 longleaf driveapartment fhoover,al 35216 :P
Yep, that's where I sent it. Since I didn't get delivery confirmation the PO has no way to track it. I guess I'll order another one. :shrug:
give it some more timepackages sometimes get rerouted to to almost anywhere and once the error is caught get sent along the right wayit probably a bigger hassle on your end to put delivery confirmation on every package but maybe you should bump every jersey $1 and send them that wayor if that is a pain in the ### for each package I'd still bump every jersey $1 and keep that extra $1 in reserve in case a missing shirt happens. Now you have a separate pool of money for a replacement. Think of it as insurance

Got my order Wednesday. Thanks again, Russ! Happy with both jerseys, and now that my friends have seen them, will be ordering more. Currently at 5, but gave them Sunday deadline. Will paypal and PM when I have them all in.

Went ahead and did my own order last Saturday (couldn't wait). Just got my delivery this morning. A Larry Fitz and a throwback LT. They're both gorgeous. I was literally ready to throw down $300 for a Fitz alone before I found this thread and that site. Can't reccommend it highly enough.

For anyone who might care, the Heyward-Bey Raider jerseys are listed under the Patriots.

Pats fans, Bruschi and Mayo have been added.

Lets fill up order #4 people!!!

Due to an error my order did not get in on #3 and I want to get this done. I may now add a few to it though checking who needs Christmas presents.

just finally clicked on this thread, checked the first page trying to figure out how exactly this works... can someone give me the scoop?

just finally clicked on this thread, checked the first page trying to figure out how exactly this works... can someone give me the scoop?
Look through the link at the beginning...find a jersey(s) you like. Let pizzatyme know what you want and paypal him the cash. He gets the order together and ships it to you when it comes in. (others have done it as well, the prices are listed somewhere in this thread)If I recall most jerseys are $34...except NHL...those are more.

Look through the link at the beginning...find a jersey(s) you like. Let pizzatyme know what you want and paypal him the cash. He gets the order together and ships it to you when it comes in. (others have done it as well, the prices are listed somewhere in this thread)If I recall most jerseys are $34...except NHL...those are more.
Just for clarification purposes (for Steve), the reason we're going through one guy is because there is a large volume discount that we're all able to take advantage of by combining what everyone wants into one large order.Also, I will say again that Pizza has done a tremendous job of handling this. I think there's been maybe one bad jersey out of probably close to 75 jerseys ordered at this point (total guess on my part - Pizza would know better than me). I've gotten 1 NFL and 2 NHL jerseys, and they've all been top notch. And delivery has been very quick.

Just for clarification purposes (for Steve), the reason we're going through one guy is because there is a large volume discount that we're all able to take advantage of by combining what everyone wants into one large order.Also, I will say again that Pizza has done a tremendous job of handling this. I think there's been maybe one bad jersey out of probably close to 75 jerseys ordered at this point (total guess on my part - Pizza would know better than me). I've gotten 1 NFL and 2 NHL jerseys, and they've all been top notch. And delivery has been very quick.
Awesome. Thanks for the quick update. I'll take a look later...I am sure at these prices I will find a couple I want!

If you have a large order on your own (10 or more) you can get the NFL jerseys for $26, NHL for $40, and save the middle man. I've placed a couple of orders and they have treated me well. Even threw in a free NHL jersey because of mistakes made on my first order.They also have recently added custom ordered jerseys for $120 where they will put any name and number you want on your favorite NFL jersey. They seem to be adding a lot of new jerseys lately. Maybe all of the business we're giving them is helping.

i still haven't received mine....the packages are too big to put in the mailboxes so the carriers put a slip stating the package is left in the office...even if it was placed in the wrong box the jersey would still be in my apartment office.......is there any way you can have your local post office check to see what happened to it.......???? what address did you send it to...2008 longleaf driveapartment fhoover,al 35216 :thumbup:
Yep, that's where I sent it. Since I didn't get delivery confirmation the PO has no way to track it. I guess I'll order another one. :lmao:
it's day 9 and i still haven't received the jersey russ......even if my notification slip would have been placed in another box, the office staff knows me from living here the past 2 years and wouldn't have given the box to anyone else....the mail service has been pretty good here but mistakes do happen......i tell you what....i'll paypal you another 5.00 for the replacement jersey so you can send it UPS standard ground.....i work for at@t and that's our primary delivery carrier.......they are the most reliable of any service and that way we have a tracking number if it gets lost....i have never received an erred delivery from UPS also i'll even choose another jersey for this order if you would like so if the brees does show up i won't be stuck with 2 jerseys.......and of course i'll pay you again for the 2nd jersey if it shows............if you would rather reorder the brees' jersey i understandwhatever you feel comfortable with....i seriously doubt i will ever see that brees' jersey.....mike

i still haven't received mine....the packages are too big to put in the mailboxes so the carriers put a slip stating the package is left in the office...even if it was placed in the wrong box the jersey would still be in my apartment office.......is there any way you can have your local post office check to see what happened to it.......???? what address did you send it to...2008 longleaf driveapartment fhoover,al 35216 :football:
it's day 9 and i still haven't received the jersey russ......even if my notification slip would have been placed in another box, the office staff knows me from living here the past 2 years and wouldn't have given the box to anyone else....the mail service has been pretty good here but mistakes do happen......i tell you what....i'll paypal you another 5.00 for the replacement jersey so you can send it UPS standard ground.....i work for at@t and that's our primary delivery carrier.......they are the most reliable of any service and that way we have a tracking number if it gets lost....i have never received an erred delivery from UPS also i'll even choose another jersey for this order if you would like so if the brees does show up i won't be stuck with 2 jerseys.......and of course i'll pay you again for the 2nd jersey if it shows............if you would rather reorder the brees' jersey i understandwhatever you feel comfortable with....i seriously doubt i will ever see that brees' jersey.....mike
Is it just me that thinks its weird that pizzatyme has gone through all this trouble taking peoples orders, and helping poeple out who ordered seperately since they had 5+ (i am in this catagory) and he is going to have to eat the cost on this jersey although he was making no profit on any of this. Its not like he took your money and kept it. If this happened to me I would thank pizzatyme for trying, eat the cost myself, and just order another jersey.

Is it just me that thinks its weird that pizzatyme has gone through all this trouble taking peoples orders, and helping poeple out who ordered seperately since they had 5+ (i am in this catagory) and he is going to have to eat the cost on this jersey although he was making no profit on any of this. Its not like he took your money and kept it. If this happened to me I would thank pizzatyme for trying, eat the cost myself, and just order another jersey.
:goodposting: Pretty lousy that Pizza did all the legwork for us all for nothing, and in the end, it bit him. No good deed goes unpunished, as they say.

Wait, pizzatyme is getting blamed and charged for a jersey that was lost in delivery?That's preposterous.

wow....i don't know what kind of business you guys are in... but if someone pays me for goods and services.......... then i feel it is MY responsibility to ensure it is delivered......and i certainly wouldn't have sent it in a manner where it couldn't be tracked in case a situation like this arised........

and so you mean to tell me if you bought a product from a reputable dealer online and it wasn't delivered you would just pony up and order another one and say the heck with 35.00.......please :goodposting:

Wait, pizzatyme is getting blamed and charged for a jersey that was lost in delivery?That's preposterous.
he received the jersey from overseas....he sent it to me and it was lost in the mail.....i don't understand how it got lost if if it was sent priority mail anyway......aren't you supposed to get a tracking number of some kind in case it gets lost.......

Users who are viewing this thread