What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ridley Value (1 Viewer)

MilesGaming35

Footballguy
I am stacked for the rookie draft - 1.02, 1.04, 1.06, 1.07. In need of a TE...thinking I could get Pitts with 1.06/7. I also need a WR. 

was offered Ridley with 1.03/1.05 for 1.04/1.06/1.07. That will take the guesswork out of the WR spot, and almost guarantee I can get Pitts with 1.05 (will go Fields, Harris, Pitts). Thoughts? Right now I’m targeting Fields, Harris/Etienne, Chase/Waddle/Smith, then Pitts. It’s super flex — thoughts? Should I just keep the current for the shot at Chase/Pitts?  Would expect to get Pitts at 1.07, but there’s a dude trying to trade up to the 1.05 to pick him up. 

I would take Wilson over Fields but that is just me.  

The trade comes down to whether you think Ridley is worth a mid first rounder.  I think he is so I would likely do it.  

I would most certainly take the trade. You move two picks up slightly (1.04 to 1.03, and 1.06 to 1.05), and even moving one spot means a good bit when they are that high. Then 1.07 for Ridley I'd say is a pretty solid deal.

I'm with the others on this one.  I'd take the trade.  1.07 for Ridley AND you get a slight bump up in draft position.

Users who are viewing this thread