What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RKade's Pimp of the Week (SB) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta tip my cap to the FBG. This guy was an excruciatingly annoying idiot and his nonsensical rants will not be missed this year.Just curious, was it any particularly inane comment of his that got him banned (twice!), or was it merely done for the greater good of intelligent football fans everywhere?:roundofapplause: :thumbup:

I hadn't seen any Rkade posts for awhile, so I assumed FBGs had called in an exterminator. Can someone please put in another call to Terminix, Orkin, or whoever we had spray the board last time & tell them they need to come back and spray again but with a stronger pesticide.

Gotta tip my cap to the FBG. This guy was an excruciatingly annoying idiot and his nonsensical rants will not be missed this year.Just curious, was it any particularly inane comment of his that got him banned (twice!), or was it merely done for the greater good of intelligent football fans everywhere?:roundofapplause: :thumbup:
that's not a nice thing to say now.... :)ps won my big $$ football league :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hadn't seen any Rkade posts for awhile, so I assumed FBGs had called in an exterminator.
I called the boss, who called the Wolf. Part of the conversation went something like this...
SHICK!

I don't wanna hear about no

mother####in' "ifs." What I wanna

hear from your ### is: "you ain't

got no problems, Shick! I'm on the

mother####er. Go back in there,

chill them ######s out and wait for

the cavalry, which should be comin'

directly."

DODDS

You ain't got no problems, Shick!

I'm on the mother####er. Go back