What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roster assessment, please help. Will help in return. (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Looking for some help with my roster. Currently at 2-1 and 2nd in pts. scored. Play in a .5 PPR, 2 QB league. We start 2 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, and DEF.

My roster is set up as:

QB - Patrick Mahomes, Sam Darnold (IR spot), Kyle Allen, Case Keenum, and Mason Rudolph

RB - Aaron Jones, Leonard Fournette, Miles Sanders, Raheem Mostert

WR - Julio Jones, Amari Cooper, Josh Gordon, Allen Robinson, Curtis Samuel

TE - George Kittle

K - Justin Tucker

DEF - Vikings

My strengths are at WR, TE but could use help probably at QB2 (or just stream ROS) and I feel like I need an RB I can count on. Fournette really has not been efficient and Jones seems to be in a real timeshare with Jamaal Williams. To loosen up some space on my roster, I offered Case Keenum and Josh Gordon for Chris Godwin since she has Cam Newton, Mitch Trubisky, and Joe Flacco as her QBs. Any specific guys to target? Are you selling Fournette or Jones? Thanks. Open to helping answer questions in return.

I would give Fournette another week because he is the number 1 there but if he doesn't do something soon I would move on. He's been terrible. Jones scored 2 TDs last week (I have him too) so even though he will have some down weeks I think he'll have a decent year. I would try to pick up Daniel Jones, although you may find Kyle Allen to be a solid QB2 depending on what happens the rest of year. I think that's a fair trade offer but Keenum had a rough night last night so she may not bite. Thanks for answering mine.

I agree with the above, I would wait another week or two on Fournette. The volume is there. I am/was looking to sell Jones as I am concerned with a potential timeshare. I had been targeting Jacobs as he was coming off a bad game where he was sick. But I am having trouble pulling the string on the trade. If you can get Godwin for Gordon and Keenum I would by all means do that. Thanks for answering mine.

Users who are viewing this thread