What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roster Help! Byes/injuries fill-ins (1 Viewer)

Mkha2240

Footballguy
Hey y’all, I’m in the bye week/injuries trenches at the moment but luckily still in 1st place. For context, it’s a 10-team full-ppr 2 flex (1 flex being WR/TE only) and 1 IR. My team is:
QB: Mahomes
WR: Lamb (Bye), Moore, Kirk, Collins (bye), Jameson Williams
RB: Mostert, Conner (IR), Kyren Williams (Out), Pierce (Bye), Sanders & Hubbard (Both Bye)
TE: Kelce, Schultz (Bye)
Def: Lions, Cowboys (Bye)
K: Sanders

Currently, I need to fill 1 RB spot and 1 full-flex spot. Anyone not bye/out are in. Should I take my chances dropping Sanders & Hubbard? Or one of them and time to drop Dallas defense and stream weekly defenses? I was also recently offered DHop for Pierce but they retracted it before I got from work to check it out so that MIGHT be on the table but he’d be on Bye Week as well. Possible pick-ups are:
WR - Njigba, Shaheed, Rondale Moore, Bourne
RB - Hill, Foreman, Damien Williams, Freeman, Reynolds

Drop your question in the comments and I’ll help out! Thanks!

Last edited:
Since you are in first you have some flexibility to not blow things up because a loss doesn't necessarily hurt your chances. Typically I would easily say to drop Dallas as you only need one defense on your roster but being in 1st place affords you the luxury of carrying them for one week and then not have to worry about defense the rest of the year.

I assume it's Nico Colins in your WR room. If so, I believe he is on bye as well. Since you didn't put him on bye I wonder if that is another spot you have to fill.

How many pts does a kicker typically score? I have played without a kicker many times in leagues where they are negligible and won plenty of games that way.

I would likely also drop Schultz as you don't need him at all at this point.

Yep that’s Nico Collins (forgot to add that bye next to him, thanks for that). So my current line-up would be Mahomes, Moore/Kirk, Mostert/empty, Kelce, Jameson Williams/empty, Lions Def, Sanders.

And now that you put it like that, that would make sense to drop the kicker. He’s been iffy last three weeks (2, 8, 6pts) so I don’t mind dropping him and picking someone up.

As for Schultz, I was planning on using him as a trade piece for someone in need if he continues performing (or even Week 10). But might have to drop him as well

Users who are viewing this thread