What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roster Wars Forum (1 Viewer)

Hey All - I am Nathan

I joined Roster Wars over a year ago now. It is a Forum based Fantasy Football league. 
We have a forum where we converse on a daily basis, this includes threads related to NFL, our specific fantasy league, each individual team press room and the threads on Favourite Movies, Holiday destinations, pretty much you can start a thread on anything you would like. 

The Forum has become a huge chatboard really where we are all involved. 

Roster Wars is a FULL IDP TE premium league, the league is broken in 4 leagues of 12 - and we are currently recruiting for a few vacant teams, where we will go into a dispersal. 2 of the 4 leagues have just started their Restricted Free Agency period which we believe to be unique to Roster Wars. This league is contract focused and includes a league currency (warbucks), tags, poaching from taxi squad's and everything it gived it the closest life like feel to being a GM.

Either contact me directly on njroberts23@gmail.com or come visit our forum webpage https://rosterwars.forumotion.com/

Thanks Nate.

I belong to the league as well and I can back up Nathan's thoughts.  Jump in - You wont be sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread