What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rotopass Question 2022 (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
I've been a FBG subscriber for a dozen years, but was looking at RotoPass (which include Football Guys along with 5 other sites).

Year Long Sub for FBG is $47.88, while Roto Pass is $79.95, so basically about $32 extra to tack on the other sites

Looking to see if people think there is enough value on the other sites or should I just stick with FBG alone? If you've used one or more of the other sites please advise what you think of them (in ADDITION to FBG, not in place of FBG)

FYI, I just play Season Long - no Dynasty or Daily

The other sites are

Rotowire

ESPN+ - (Also - do you know if this would also include watching ESPN streaming stuff)?

RosterWatch

RotoViz

SharpFootballAnalysis

I've been a FBG subscriber for a dozen years, but was looking at RotoPass (which include Football Guys along with 5 other sites).

Year Long Sub for FBG is $47.88, while Roto Pass is $79.95, so basically about $32 extra to tack on the other sites

Looking to see if people think there is enough value on the other sites or should I just stick with FBG alone? If you've used one or more of the other sites please advise what you think of them (in ADDITION to FBG, not in place of FBG)

FYI, I just play Season Long - no Dynasty or Daily

The other sites are

Rotowire

ESPN+ - (Also - do you know if this would also include watching ESPN streaming stuff)?

RosterWatch

RotoViz

SharpFootballAnalysis
I thought I'd give Rotopass a try last year. I didn't really use any of the other sites except for ESPN+ though so I didn't feel it was worth the extra money

I think I read that they are dropping ESPN+ from Rotopass and rerplacing it with 4for4

I thought I'd give Rotopass a try last year. I didn't really use any of the other sites except for ESPN+ though so I didn't feel it was worth the extra money

I think I read that they are dropping ESPN+ from Rotopass and rerplacing it with 4for4
My experience is the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread