What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RUMOR - Peyton Manning hurt today (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiddles

Footballguy
MTScupper : did I mention that a buddy of mine has a source telling him that Peyton tweaked his arm in practice and will not throw balls until gametime Sunday? MTScupper : I'm trying to tell everyone this, in case it's true, so I look like an genius. SOMEONE POST IT IN THE SHARK POOL! MTScupper : and I'm serious....I have a buddy from Indiana who's hearing this from the team doc, or so he says

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I heard that Dan Marino hired Tonya Hardings Bodyguard and ex-husband, for some unknown reason.....

Should I trade Manning based on this new info?If you need my roster and league rules I will gladly post.WILL answer yours. TIA

Isn't this the same guy who claims that Jerry Rice is overrated because of the system he played in in SF? :rotflmao:

Isn't this the same guy who claims that Jerry Rice is overrated because of the system he played in in SF? :rotflmao:
Well he's been a POS in OAK/SEA so he has a strong case...
This year...at age 42? That's no case.He overtook the top receiving job from Tim Brown from 2001-2003 so once again the argument doesn't hold water.

Isn't this the same guy who claims that Jerry Rice is overrated because of the system he played in in SF?  :rotflmao:
This year...at age 42? That's no case.He overtook the top receiving job from Tim Brown from 2001-2003 so once again the argument doesn't hold water.
Joe Montana, Steve Young, Rich Gannon. 'Nuff said.

Someone delete this thread if this is a bunch of bull. :wall:
it's not BS as far as I know...just passing on the info that I was asked to pass on
Who is MTscupper or whatever his name is? Sounds like bullcrap to me. Stuff like this shouldn't be posted without credible sources.

Isn't this the same guy who claims that Jerry Rice is overrated because of the system he played in in SF?  :rotflmao:
Steve Young, Jeff Garcia (the three-time Pro Bowl version), Donovan McNabbI guess Terrell Owens is equally as overrated! :rotflmao:

Someone delete this thread if this is a bunch of bull.   :wall:
it's not BS as far as I know...just passing on the info that I was asked to pass on
Who is MTscupper or whatever his name is? Sounds like bullcrap to me. Stuff like this shouldn't be posted without credible sources.
Agreed. Provide a :link: or don't post this kind of stuff at all is what I say.But then again this could be quite the bombshell to have info about before it breaks. :devil:

Steve Young, Jeff Garcia (the three-time Pro Bowl version), Donovan McNabbI guess Terrell Owens is equally as overrated! :rotflmao:
Actually:Terrell Owens > Jerry Rice

Someone go look at the Indianapolisstar.com to see if anything is printed there. I would, but I have to go to a meeting.

Agreed.

Thanks for the laughs! It's just making the day fly by!

Agreed. Provide a :link: or don't post this kind of stuff at all is what I say.
why? the source is CLEARLY cited above...you don't have the intelligence to decide whether or not to believe it on your own? :thumbdown:

Who is MTscupper or whatever his name is?  Sounds like bullcrap to me.  Stuff like this shouldn't be posted without credible sources.
why? the source is CLEARLY cited above...you don't have the intelligence to decide whether or not to believe it on your own? :thumbdown:
Yeah cause all us message board lurkers have such strong personal relationships that we can all trust each other. :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Based on Sorgi's performance on Thanksgiving, he is clearly a far superior athlete to this Manning character.

Thanks for the laughs! It's just making the day fly by!
Look at their stats through this point in their career, and it's not that far off. And you certainly can argue that Rice had better QBs throwing to him.

Who is MTscupper or whatever his name is?  Sounds like bullcrap to me.  Stuff like this shouldn't be posted without credible sources.
Yeah cause all us message board lurkers have such strong personal relationships that we can all trust each other. :rolleyes: :rotflmao:
what does trust have to with anything? :loco: either listen to the info or don't, you have the choice, no reason to throw a hissyfit...unless you are a complete dolt and can't make decisions for yourself

Someone go look at the Indianapolisstar.com to see if anything is printed there. I would, but I have to go to a meeting.
Nothing there at 4:00 PM Eastern Time.

what does trust have to with anything? :loco: either listen to the info or don't, you have the choice, no reason to throw a hissyfit...unless you are a complete dolt and can't make decisions for yourself
If you need this explained to you then I can see this is only but a waste of my time.And who is throwing a hissy fit here. Your the one who seems to be getting all bent out of shape that people are not believeing your story, oh I'm sorry, your "friends, friends" story.Its really rather simply, a link to this proves you are right. If you can't provide one then I am apt to assume your story is not true. That is my decision.

And who is throwing a hissy fit here. Your the one who seems to be getting all bent out of shape that people are not believeing your story, oh I'm sorry, your "friends, friends" story.

Its really rather simply, a link to this proves you are right. If you can't provide one then I am apt to assume your story is not true. That is my decision.
hissyfit = you tools :cry: cause of no linkand DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO MELVIN T SCUPPER IS?!?!?! :shock:

And who is throwing a hissy fit here. Your the one who seems to be getting all bent out of shape that people are not believeing your story, oh I'm sorry, your "friends, friends" story.

Its really rather simply, a link to this proves you are right. If you can't provide one then I am apt to assume your story is not true. That is my decision.
hissyfit = you tools :cry: cause of no linkand DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO MELVIN T SCUPPER IS?!?!?! :shock:
hmmm. I know a MelvinTJanitor....

For those requiring a link, we have gotten lots of good early information on these boards from unofficial rumor posted by people who have contacts with teams. As long as it's clearly noted as a rumor let it stand and we can look to see how much we trust it and whether there is any corroboration elsewhere.

Now, considering it's Domer and $cupper I wouldn't go picking up Sorgi just yet...

hmmm. I know a MelvinTJanitor....
He's the guy who cleans the floors at the Colts practice facility, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread