What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

S Barkley or Kelce keeper? (1 Viewer)

loslakes

Footballguy
12 team league. Full PPR. We keep 3. I am keeping A Jones, A Gibson and S Barkley. I hate keeping 3 RB, but they are all must keeps.

We start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1, TE, 1 RB/WR, 1 WR/TE.

Since I will still be able to keep 2 RB (A Jones & A Gibson), does it make sense to trade S Barkley for Kelce? I get way older, but the difference between Kelce and the rest of the pack, could be a huge boost at TE. Then with first pick, I will most likely take J Jefferson if he's not kept or McLaurin. I moved up to the 2nd overall pick in round 1, but I doubt N Harris falls to me with that pick. If he does, I am definitely taking him. 

Is this a "keep forever" format?  I don't have a problem making the move for Kelce as I have serious reservations about Barkley's health.  Plus he wasn't great when healthy last year.  

Generally, I am in the minority that I only look at dynasty (this isn't exactly dynasty but my point will still hold) in 2 yr increments.  Too many things change with injuries, coaching changes, free agency, etc to plan for anything beyond that.  For that reason Kelce's age really isn't a concern for me.  This is an easy choice for me to go for Kelce.  

Users who are viewing this thread