What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

S. Davis is TERRIBLE! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: Hey, even the best are wrong some of the time.  :excited:
Posted: RKade Jul 3 2003, 12:35 PMhere are my top 5 RB that will not only explode but can also be had for much lower than the other questionable RBs mentioned above:1. Henry2. Barlow3. Michael Bennett4. Trung Canidate5. Tiki Barber
How about when you grow a sack and actually make a prediction once in your life on this board then you can criticise others??? :thumbup:Edit: When MB comes back and looks solid, add that to Tiki and THenry and that ain't such a bad prediction is it? :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone said it best about Davis:Davis was a backup RB for three years before getting the job by default.
Just correcting some misinformation here.David Terrell (?) had been the primary RB for the Skins before getting injured late in the year. Skip Hicks took over the last few games and posted some decent #'s and TD totals.The next year Skip Hicks had the Skins RB job to himself as Terrell was let go. However during Training Camp and Pre Season Stephen Davis came on and won the Starting Job from Hicks and has been a Starting RB since.Stephen Davis did not get a Starting Job by default, he earned it.

There goes Davis being terrible again. Over 100 in the first half. :rotflmao:Edited to add that i cannot believe i bumped this thread again. What a Maroon (bugs voice).

Last edited by a moderator:
How about when you grow a sack and actually make a prediction once in your life on this board then you can criticise others??? :thumbup:
Jeez, I stopped following this thread and missed this one...Dear RKade:

I contribute to this forum by posting information (news, statistics, observations) into relevant threads. Do a search on my username if you'd like. Sometimes I'll add my take, but I never try to come across as any more of an authority than the next poster.

For example, I recently posted a piece of news about Charles Rogers and 'predicted' he might be back on the field by week 11. I know, its not a bold, unsupported prediction that could bring me messageboard glory if I'm correct, but that's not why I post or read here - and I have a sneaking suspicion most readers don't find threads like that useful.

You'll tend find some empirical info in my posts or counter-opinions that you're likely to consider boring. :sleep:

I've also asked you several times to give your own opinion/basis as to why you're so high on DeShaun Foster, as I have given you my reasons why I am not sold on him as a stud. You've chosen not to reply to this. Instead you want me to "grow a sack" and start making bold predictions and see how they match up against yours! Sorry, I'll leave that to you and Bristol.

Just an observation on the game against the Texans. It seems to me the use of Foster has actually hurt the Panthers. For some reason sunday every time they pulled Davis out they finally ran the play action off of his succesfull run plays. Well the defense never bit with Foster in the back field. i know this is mostly coaching but Foster did not impress me sunday. Maybe it was an off game for him but the coaching staff seems to think the two are one and did not change the play calling with him in. A few big play actions with Davis in there where the D would actually bite would have won the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread