What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

S Madieu Williams (1 Viewer)

Asked if Williams' injury were season-ending, coach Marvin Lewis on Monday said, "Possibly. Well, we've been playing without him for most of the year. Obviously, he is a good player for us. But we've been playing without him and we'll move on."
Bengals Notebook
How has his replacement been playing? Is it good enough where we should worry about Williams not regaining his job next year if he's out the rest of this year?

Asked if Williams' injury were season-ending, coach Marvin Lewis on Monday said, "Possibly. Well, we've been playing without him for most of the year. Obviously, he is a good player for us. But we've been playing without him and we'll move on."
Bengals Notebook
How has his replacement been playing? Is it good enough where we should worry about Williams not regaining his job next year if he's out the rest of this year?
Assuming he came back healthy, I don't see any chance of Madieu losing his job. Marvin has been quoted as saying that he's our best defensive player. I think the team misses him greatly on Defense. Kaesviharn slid to free safety, with Ohalaete playing strong. Neither of them are on par with Madeiu in talent or skill imo. I look to see them address safety during the offseason, but only to add depth and a compliment to a hopefully healthy Madieu Williams. FYI, Ohalate did have 5 tackles last week and could be worth a look going forward.

Bengals Notebook
Resounding "No" on the second question. The guy's a very good player, and he convinced me last year when he filled in where ever he was needed across the back line. Kevin Kaesviharn (FS), Ohalete (SS), Kim Herring (IR) - none of them should be starting for the Bengals IMO. They need to address S.

Users who are viewing this thread