What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints sign WR Horn (1 Viewer)

Both were on the chiefs at some point?Both came from JUCO and NFL Europe?

Both are now on the saints?

:confused:
yes but I don't think NFLE, not sure on that part.according to that link a pass was targetted his way early in the first. I'd like to know if that's accurate or if the stat guy meant J Horn instead of C Horn. Just a simple Q for anyone that watched the Saints game

I was focusiing on the TEs but I believe that Joe Horn and Devery Henderson started at Tennessee. There is a lot of competition for the WRs to make the squad. I will not be surprised at all if somebody that gets cut goes to another team.Joe Horn - Saints

D Henderson - Saints

Hass - Saints

Stallworth - SAINTS ????

Colston - possible cut

C Horn - I guess he's staying

Michael Lewis - beer man previous KR/PR- injured may not make it

Lyman

they also have an NFLE guy, can't recall his name

yes but I don't think NFLE, not sure on that part.according to that link a pass was targetted his way early in the first. I'd like to know if that's accurate or if the stat guy meant J Horn instead of C Horn. Just a simple Q for anyone that watched the Saints game
He did play and it was fairly early, but they played a lot of guys at both WR and at TE. Lots of shuttling not two totally with 1st team, then next group.

He did play and it was fairly early, but they played a lot of guys at both WR and at TE. Lots of shuttling not two totally with 1st team, then next group.
thank you!

I was focusiing on the TEs but I believe that Joe Horn and Devery Henderson started at Tennessee. There is a lot of competition for the WRs to make the squad. I will not be surprised at all if somebody that gets cut goes to another team.Joe Horn - Saints

D Henderson - Saints

Hass - Saints

Stallworth - SAINTS ????

Colston - possible cut

C Horn - I guess he's staying

Michael Lewis - beer man previous KR/PR- injured may not make it

Lyman

they also have an NFLE guy, can't recall his name, very
Moore - he looked great in the first game. Don't forget Bethel Johnson, as well. Saints have a quandry at WR, and several teams are looking to pickup whomever is cut. Saints are deep and good.Very good chance Devery is cut. My WAG as to how it turns out:

1- Horn

2 - Stallworth

3 - Hass

4 - C Horn/Lyman

5 - Lyman/Horn

6 - Beerman (Lewis)

Johnson - cut

Devery - cut

Moore - cut or practice squad

Colston - practice squad

Both Moore and Colston are likely to be snapped up by the Falcons, whose depth chart is pretty bad right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread