What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints vs Panthers - MNF - Week 15 (1 Viewer)

What does Luck have to do with anything? I'm talking about Cam. Guy obviously doesn't want to be out there. Shut him down, if that's the case.  If you want to compare injured players, Rodgers has had an injured knee all year and gutted it out and looks like he wants to be out there. And Rodgers may be my least favorite player in the league. Can't stand him. No doubting the guy's will to win, though. 
Similar shoulder injury.  Cam doesn't miss time and Luck misses a year.  Heart was the question.

And yeah, he's a competitor and doesn't want to lose and play like crap because of an injury.  Needs to be shut down for his own good.

Players know the rules.

Don't try ridiculous lunges imo
I always thought the ball could not advance on a fumble. Keeps the old fumblerooski play from happening. 

These plays should be one of two things. A TD because it broke the plain or a fumble out of bounds and the ball returns to the spot where possession was lost. It's really that simple.

I always thought the ball could not advance on a fumble. Keeps the old fumblerooski play from happening. 

These plays should be one of two things. A TD because it broke the plain or a fumble out of bounds and the ball returns to the spot where possession was lost. It's really that simple.
That rule only kicks in for the final few minutes of a game (forget if it’s 2, 3 or 5).

Otherwise we wouldn’t have the annual forum drama every time a receiver fumbles into the endzone and a teammate recovers for the “offensive fumble recovery touchdown,” which not all commissioners apparently remember to include in their stat settings.

Insein said:

As Arodin mentioned.

That rule is only at certain times

ARTICLE 5. FOURTH-DOWN FUMBLE

If a fourth-down fumble occurs during a play from scrimmage:

The ball may be advanced by any member of the defensive team

The player who fumbled is the only Team A player permitted to recover and advance the ball.

If the recovery or catch is by a teammate of the player who fumbled, the ball is dead, and the spot of the next snap is the spot of the fumble, or the spot of the recovery if the spot of the recovery is behind the spot of the fumble.

Note: After a change of possession has occurred, the restrictions in (b) and (c) are no longer in effect for the remainder of the down.

ARTICLE 6. FUMBLE AFTER TWO-MINUTE WARNING

If a fumble by either team occurs after the two-minute warning:

(a)  The ball may be advanced by any opponent.

(b)  The player who fumbled is the only player of his team who is permitted to recover and advance the ball.

(c)  If the recovery or catch is by a teammate of the player who fumbled, the ball is dead, and the spot of the next snap is the spot of the fumble, or the spot of the recovery if the spot of the recovery is behind the spot of the fumble.

Note: The restrictions in (b) and (c) are applicable during a Try throughout the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
BassNBrew said:
Similar shoulder injury.  Cam doesn't miss time and Luck misses a year.  Heart was the question.

And yeah, he's a competitor and doesn't want to lose and play like crap because of an injury.  Needs to be shut down for his own good.
I am in a few finals this weekend and there is no way I'm starting Cam. You can tell something is REALLY wrong. IF he does need surgery I wish they would IR him now and let him start the healing process. He's killing the team right now because he clearly can't throw the ball more than 5 yards with any accuracy. 

Users who are viewing this thread