What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints vs Panthers - MNF - Week 15 (1 Viewer)

Cam Newton coming in extra salty: he’s got a broom drawn on both of his cleats tonight :D  I’m expecting the Panthers to start off like a house afire. The Saints’ challenge will be to match their intensity, and withstand that extra “salt” for as long as it holds up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cam Newton coming in extra salty: he’s got a broom drawn on both of his cleats tonight :D  I’m expecting the Panthers to start off like a house afire. The Saints’ challenge will be to match their intensity, and withstand that extra “salt” for as long as it holds up.
So ridiculous, just a joke, Cam.

This is going to be ugly.  Worse than Pitt/Car a few weeks ago.  Saints won't spot an early TD.  Cam can't throw further than 15 yards right now.  Hope you started NO D in dfs tonight.

Can Booger fall out of his chair and break his face so he stops talking. Ugh, muting again. 
I rarely watch primetime NFL anymore but I enjoy Booger a lot when I do. I think he brings an interesting dimension to the broadcast, and I'm not talking about his belly.

I rarely watch primetime NFL anymore but I enjoy Booger a lot when I do. I think he brings an interesting dimension to the broadcast, and I'm not talking about his belly.
Announcers are definitely an area of love/hate. He just has to interject on everything - it’s too forced. 

If Cam's shoulder is as bad as rumored, I don't understand why they don't make 90% of the plays dump offs, screens, and 5-10 yard patterns to CMC and Samuel. That is the strength of their game anyway. When Cam throws far downfield he's inaccurate and usually intercepted. 

Booger used to be on a radio show here in Tampa from time to time.  Seriously funny, but he’s pressing on MNF imo.

they really are going to put Witten out there behind the mic for an entire season? ballsy. Amazing how the guy has not gotten any better at all

Ingram seems to be a better runner than Kamara. Kamara more dangerous in the open field but Ingram better at breaking tackles. 

Why challenge that? Not even close to being touched.

Well, poop on me. That angle shows a touch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I needed 21.7 points from Kamara and Lutz coming into tonight.  After one quarter, I've got 5.5.  That works out to 22 points over 4 quarters.  This is a nail biter.

Brees has plenty of time with good protection tonight. They need to be taking bigger shots downfield, IMO.  The short stuff is helpful to slow defenses getting pressure early. I'm not seeing that tonight so far.

Users who are viewing this thread