What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Diego at Kansas City (1 Viewer)

More stalwart work by Cox.

At some point do the just move Gilchrist back to CB and play Stuckey at S? They have to get Cox off the field. Why start him before his weekly benching?

It's too bad about Hali, one of my favorite Chiefs ever right behind Gonzo and Allen. Always been a big fan and he's one of those guys that gave 100% effort even during the lean seasons in KC.

As bad as Cox is, none of the other CBs are any better. Gilchrist back to CB might be the best option.
What did you think of that list of college CB's in the SD thread? I think one of those guys will slip into the 2nd and would start immediately. Glibert(Oklahoma State) seems a little like Cromartie and could help in the return game as well.

I really hope SD drafts CB 2nd AND 3rd round or 3rd AND 4th round. Based on what I've seen this year I'm guessing they would start from week #1. I'm guessing Cox will be kept on the roster because of his contract.

In related news Cromartie with an INT already today.

I remember fondly the days when an 11-win Charger team had a cancer off the field at CB, instead of the 4-win version that has a cancer on the field at CB.

Why?

Rivers yelling at the ref and Andy gets stuck standing in between the two of them. Personally, I like the passion Rivers plays with so I have no problem with it. A lot of people hate it but I'd rather he was yelling at refs and opponents rather than his teammates/coaches like so many players seem to do.

Why?

Rivers yelling at the ref and Andy gets stuck standing in between the two of them. Personally, I like the passion Rivers plays with so I have no problem with it. A lot of people hate it but I'd rather he was yelling at refs and opponents rather than his teammates/coaches like so many players seem to do.
It looks as if he intentionally bent over so that Rivers would get off his ###. Literally.

Last edited by a moderator:
This just confirms what I've seen all season. The Chargers can complete with anyone on offense but they have the worst pass defense I have ever seen.

This just confirms what I've seen all season. The Chargers can complete with anyone on offense AS LONG AS THEY ARE MISSING THEIR BEST PASS RUSHERS but they have the worst pass defense I have ever seen.
Actually, SD has lost their past three games scoring only 16 vs a bad MIA defense, 20 against a pathetic DEN defense, and 24 against a pathetic WAS defense. Plenty of problems in SD on both sides of the ball right now. I thought they would get blown out in this game but they've been aided by injuries more than anything.

Why Woodhead there? Wtf?
He scored. What is the problem?
FF Ninja is a close relative to Mathews. He's one of those people that think there's a coaching conspiracy against Mathews.
After the Redskins game, I would have tended to agree.
The coaches have resorted to injuring his hamstrings now just to keep is productivity down. It's a conspiracy I tell you!

I don't know what it is, but every time I see a team with first and goal and they come out throwing, I immediately think they are a bad football team.

Apparently Mathews was hurt, so I guess that explains it.
Like I've said all along, they shouldn't give that guy more than 15-20 total touches or they risk he'll get injured.... again. Today he lasted 16 touches so maybe we need to lower that target to 10-15 touches per game, huh?

Hali and Houston's injuries killing KC defense. They are going to get killed next week if they are out.

OOOOF......own RIvers in almost every league. Sat him in every league figuring this to be a tough tough matchup.

Users who are viewing this thread