What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***San Fran at Chicago*** (+6.5) (40) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Kittle OUT

-Impact on the entire San Fran Offense? They should be used to playing without him by now I would think.

Bears able to keep this close now?

Go!

Being a Bears fan, I'm as pessimistic about Chicago as anyone, but thinking the 49ers will just walk away with it is a mistake. That's a huge line.

Being a Bears fan, I'm as pessimistic about Chicago as anyone, but thinking the 49ers will just walk away with it is a mistake. That's a huge line.
I think the Bears can win outright, especially with George Brittle sitting out, inexperienced Lance at QB, and rainy/windy weather.

Kittle OUT

-Impact on the entire San Fran Offense? They should be used to playing without him by now I would think.

Bears able to keep this close now?

Go!
Aiyuk & Deebo will likely get more receiving love. Maybe Mitchell as well.

Ross D isn’t really worth a play. His career game is like 4/44 or something.

People losing their minds over the weather; sure it's rainy but high winds/torrential rain is what kills passing. Rain shouldn't be too bad at gametime and the winds project to be 10-11 MPH. That's not enough to shut down a passing attack.

I would say you're less pessimistic than most. All indications are that the 49ers defense is going to pummel that offensive line. I seriously think Chicago could finish 0-17 and to think they can play with the NFC runner-up and not get the doors blown off them would optimistic.

I know there is no such thing as a sure thing when betting ATS, but... this feels like a sure thing. Only uncertainty on the game is Trey Lance and I don't think he has to use his arm to beat Chicago.

Kittle out,Lance given the keys,weather a factor? That could even things up a bit,but I still like:

Niners-23
Bears-6

Monsoony fun :thumbup:
It's not that bad here now

Watching FF Now on ESPN and they just turned to the on field reporter. It looks...wet.
It’s definitely rained a lot here. Field will be wet no matter what. Probably pretty sloppy too.

looks pretty sloppy but may not necessarily have a huge impact come kickoff

This is the type of slobberknocker game where Defenses will make a huge difference with everyone slipping and sliding around, I love me some IDP Niners and Bears today!

those links are from 11-ish am when it was pouring, Rain stopped and the link I showed was 12:16pm (legit 15 minutes ago). Check your links people!

Looks like a monsoon.
In tennis, they have squeegies on the field is how I would describe it. Looks like it's night time there.

Good luck Lance and the rest

Everyone think the running game on both sides will be fine?
It’s definitely rained a lot here. Field will be wet no matter what. Probably pretty sloppy too.
Well, isn't that field always crap anyway?
Yes, the city owns Soldier Field. If the Bears want it resodded, they have to pay for it. It’s been a issue for years.
Just another way this team is a mess
Yes, its probably good that they move to Arlington Heights.

Users who are viewing this thread