What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Francisco 49ers - link to new 2023 thread in latest post (1 Viewer)

My concern was the D and they do not look good
They were an insane catch away from a turnover, but yeah. Hurts has neutered the pass rush with the threat of his legs; he has all day back there. It's going to be a blowout if they don't put him under pressure.

My concern was the D and they do not look good
They were an insane catch away from a turnover, but yeah. Hurts has neutered the pass rush with the threat of his legs; he has all day back there. It's going to be a blowout if they don't put him under pressure.

No pressure, running right up the gut because they are neutered....they don't know what to do

And obviously he isn’t being fired, but honestly, who else in here was screaming at the TV to challenge the DeVonta Smith catch on 4th down?

I’ll roll the dice on one year of Brady next season, would be legendary.

This game feels rigged to me.

Feels rigged to me too....all the calls against the 49ers

That being said shanny not throwing the red flag on that non catch is another huge shanny screw up

I’ll roll the dice on one year of Brady next season, would be legendary.

This game feels rigged to me.

Feels rigged to me too....all the calls against the 49ers

That being said shanny not throwing the red flag on that non catch is another huge shanny screw up
All the calls when they were committing penalties?

Sure you can say that and you can say all the non calls on the false starts and offsides on the eagles. or the pushing of the guy into the punter for a 15 yard penalty or the non call when cmc was stacked up and was already pushed 3 yards backwards and the Philly safety just spearheads into there.....yea those ones

who is the jackwagon that says the Eagles were handed a SB berth here? LOL silliest comment I've ever heard. they knocked 2 QBs out of the game. Shanny doesn't want to use his next in line QB, McCaffrey to throw balls. And I think that the iggles offense has looked putrid due to lousy play calling, and they're STILL smoking the Niners. and on every defensive play Joey Bozo is out of action, takes the wrong angle makes the wrong play. must be the circus helmet he wears I mean what a dork.

Eagles earned everything they have, everything they did. you never ever ever doubt Jalen Hurts.period.

who is the jackwagon that says the Eagles were handed a SB berth here? LOL silliest comment I've ever heard. they knocked 2 QBs out of the game. Shanny doesn't want to use his next in line QB, McCaffrey to throw balls. And I think that the iggles offense has looked putrid due to lousy play calling, and they're STILL smoking the Niners. and on every defensive play Joey Bozo is out of action, takes the wrong angle makes the wrong play. must be the circus helmet he wears I mean what a dork.

Eagles earned everything they have, everything they did. you never ever ever doubt Jalen Hurts.period.
Me, mother ****er.

Problem? Come see me

I have watched the 49ers lose and they weren't going to win this game anyway

But I'm not sure I have ever watched a more poorly and more lopsided officiated game

I feel bad for Purdy, who has robbed of his chance to shine on this huge stage.

I hope he's our starter next season, I've seen more than enough from him to believe we can win it all with him at QB.

I hope he's our started next season, I've seen more than enough from him to believe we can win it all with him at QB.

started off looking calm and confident as well...

Let’s take a deep breath and realize anyone who comes in here trolling right now is low-class. If they had won this game, the last place I’d be is on a fantasy forum in an Eagles thread talking smack. Just think about how sad that human is for a second.

This couldn’t have gone any worse. I thought Brock would be back out there in a series or 2, wtf? If he can throw a ball, which I saw plenty of shots of, he should be on the field. Mahomes is out there on a high ankle sprain. IDK, need a little while to digest this.

What a ****ing disaster. And nobody thought the blocking scheme of a backup tight end on Reddick was problematic? Not challenging the 4th & 3?

I’ll hold off for a few days and prepare my annual fire Shanahan rant (preview: I’m arguing for Jed & Jim to bury the beef they have and bring our man Jim back.)

I can't do the anti-Shanahan thing; he was amazing this year. But this team has proven over and over again for the last 12 years that you need a (healthy) top tier level QB (or get extremely lucky) to win Super Bowls and they've been snake bit at that position for one reason or another.

What sucks is if someone in the 49er booth would have given Shanny a heads up, that play gets challenged and overturned and the Purdy injury play never happens.

I hope he's our starter next season, I've seen more than enough from him to believe we can win it all with him at QB.
Not purdy's fault, but I can't help but think the temptation to go for Brady will be really high if he wants to play in SF.

What sucks is if someone in the 49er booth would have given Shanny a heads up, that play gets challenged and overturned and the Purdy injury play never happens.
Yep

I think Shanahan is a great coach so I'm not gonna bash him but that non-challenge was the turning point of the game.

Not purdy's fault, but I can't help but think the temptation to go for Brady will be really high if he wants to play in SF.
I hope not. I hate Brady and believe in Purdy. A whole offseason as QB1 and I think he has total mastery of this offense. No way Lance beats him if they let them battle in camp IMO.

We have to be one of the heavy favorites for next years Super Bowl.

Disappointed, but put into perspective, reaching the NFCCG after losing 2 starting QBs halfway through the season is pretty remarkable. It doesn't make it less painful after today, but at least we know we are a contender, and we're not going away any time soon

I hope not. I hate Brady and believe in Purdy. A whole offseason as QB1 and I think he has total mastery of this offense. No way Lance beats him if they let them battle in camp IMO.
We don’t know how bad the throwing elbow injury is. He may miss a big chunk of the offseason.

Given that, I’m game if Brady wants to come for not a ton of money as a low risk pickup, but he may finally be washed so I’d hate for them to sacrifice their ability to sign their other key players to roll the dice on Tom.

Not a 49ers fan per se but kittle was my favorite player still in the playoffs so I'm bummed to see you guys end here and in such an unlucky way.

Feel bad for Kyle and I think he's one of the most talented coaches in the NFL. I don't think tonight was his fault but I understand why fans are frustrated about the protection, replay, etc. Calling for his head seems premature but he's got to be feeling pressure.

While you're watching Andy Reid coach for a chance at another superbowl, remember that he was known as a guy who won a lot of regular season games and choked at the end.

And if eagles fans are chirping remember that a lot of you wanted hurts gone... after thinking Wentz was the future... or foles... or McNabb...

The phrase act like you've been there before doesn't just refer to acting like you've had success before.

Users who are viewing this thread