What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Francisco at Washington (1 Viewer)

Left guard on that touchdown was a tell they were going right. Lined up further back off the line. Figured it was to help him not get caught up in the wash to pull right, but turned out it was to get a quicker drop into pass protection to protect Kaep's back as he looked to the other side.

Why is tiny Robinson the only guy we send deep? I'd rather see Garcon try to pull that down than Robinson.

Very catchable ball... the difference between Aldrick Robinson running that route and a guy who actually is an NFL talent.

I don't know if it's RG3 or Shanny, but the passing game looks totally unorganized. No flow, no progressions. RG never steps into a throw, never seems to be a play design either. Is this just me?

I don't know if it's RG3 or Shanny, but the passing game looks totally unorganized. No flow, no progressions. RG never steps into a throw, never seems to be a play design either. Is this just me?
I don't know if I can blame RG3. The opposing DL gets to RG3 so quick that I don't even feel like I can step into MY throw when I spike the remote into the couch.

Why is tiny Robinson the only guy we send deep? I'd rather see Garcon try to pull that down than Robinson.
To be fair if that was Hankerson he probably would have dropped it too. That is the only other guy I can think of where it wouldn't take a sundial for him to get 60 yards

:goodposting:
I mean, seriously. I'd bet Robinson runs a fly about 50% of the time he's on the field. And nobody else ever seems to get a target deep down the field.
agree totally, Garcon would be a much better option for the deep play. Personally for me, I am ready for the Skins to move on from the Shanahan era (both Mike and Kyle). Funny thing is at the start of this year, I was supportive of giving him a contract extension but I just feel he is losing the players and we need a change not only at the HC but the OC position too.

I wonder what Zorn is up to. J/K :lmao:

On any given play, either receivers aren't open or the line isn't blocking or the QB is missing open receivers. Something seems to go wrong on most pass plays.

If the stories of RG3 not wanting to see bad plays on game film is true (which it obviously isn't) then they may just burn the whole film of this game for him

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I've said it before and I know I'm not alone in thinking this... Gruden is such a tool. We get it - football used to be better. :rolleyes: I can't believe how much this guy, a professional broadcaster, whines about the games he's calling.

I know I've said it before and I know I'm not alone in thinking this... Gruden is such a tool. We get it - football used to be better. :rolleyes: I can't believe how much this guy, a professional broadcaster, whines about the games he's calling.
One reason why I'm looking forward to him getting back into coaching! haha

Users who are viewing this thread