What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saturday morning school yard (1 Viewer)

racksnspurs

Footballguy
Need serious owners only... Ive been talking about this league for a couple yrs to see how it would play out.

This is not an ordinary ppr league...

you must have a full roster no empty slots each week.

you must drop/add one or more player/players every regular season week except going into week 1.

all players on byes must be dropped.

players must be dropped/added by the start of that weeks games (please be aware of early games and byes).

you cannot drop/add the te, k, and/or d/st every week, you must drop/add them once and can drop/add them more, as long as a key player meaning qb,rb,or wr has also been dropped/added if you decide to drop/add te, k, d/st a 2nd time. (this rule means you cant just drop/add a te, k, or d/st every week and say ...hey i dropped/added a slot).

come playoffs you play who you have on your roster in week 13, which is the last week of regular season. no changes can be made after week 13 and throughout the playoffs baring an injury, someone gets hurt and is not playing, replace them. all teams that have made the playoffs go into playoffs with the teams they have built throughout the regular season. :)

our rosters are made up of 10 slots.

no bench.

...good luck...

now with all that being said... and read, i'm sure there will be some issues...this is the 1st season of a league i talk about creating for fun and the interest of how it would play out....so lets see if changes should be made and if its actually playable.... if rules are not followed you will automatically be given a loss for that week.

... one more twist... The DP slot is for a defensive player utility, He can score 3 for sack or interception and 6 for its... its... its... a TOUCHDOWN!! and are null and void of all above mentioned rules....pick,keep,drop,add who ya want. ...if interested please email me and i will invite...it is an ESPN league my email is bucksdaddy00@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread