What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saturday Night Games (1 Viewer)

I remember 2003 when Vick had his ankle broken in preseason vs. Baltimore. Tonight he has been sacked twice and fumbled on the second one. How much longer would you leave him in if you were Mora?

Eli 3/3 18 yards before the delay. Giants were just in Cleveland territory. Probably 30 minute delay because possible tornado

Zach Wiegert down for the Texans :(had is knee rolled up from behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve Smith looks good, but just dropped one that Delhomme had a little but behind him. Gamble picked Ramsey on their first drive.

Delhomme just "Favred" it as he was getting sacked and Gardner grabbed it in the end zone even though he was interfered with. Panthers O looking good.

Domanick Davis gets stopped 4 straight plays from the 1 yard line.

Last edited by a moderator:
DomDav's 4 missed chances from the 1 is very concerning. I am nervous about DD, and I am a Texan homer. Should this give everyone pause before they take DD?

DomDav's 4 missed chances from the 1 is very concerning. I am nervous about DD, and I am a Texan homer.

Should this give everyone pause before they take DD?
if you're drafting in front of me....absolutely

obligatory TO postcamera cut to him in the stands watching the ravens falcons gamehow happy are the ravens now that he went to philly instead?

1-1-DEN1 (10:55) D.Davis right tackle to DEN 1 for no gain (DJ.Williams; I.Gold).2-1-DEN1 (10:18) D.Davis right tackle to DEN 1 for no gain (J.Lynch).3-1-DEN1 (9:45) D.Davis left end to DEN 1 for no gain (M.Myers).4-1-DEN1 (9:04) D.Davis right tackle to DEN 1 for no gain (T.Pryce).Paging Marc LevinI hope Morrency is ready for Goal line opps

Panther Defense is STOUT.
It is the Redskins afterall....Car does look good. Rookie Thomas Davis is very agressive on the ball. Made S Moss reconsider coming across the middle.

Carolina DL is putting pressure (not Peppers).

Betts is active for Wash.

McGahee comes in for one play and promptly heads back to the sidelinesStill hard to read at this point - I'll wait for the next possesion

obligatory TO post

camera cut to him in the stands watching the ravens falcons game

how happy are the ravens now that he went to philly instead?
I wonder if Ray-Ray called him about coming to Balt? :rolleyes: I am sure they love the drama he is making AWAY from them and the Jamal Lewis issues.

Panther Defense is STOUT.
It is the Redskins afterall....Car does look good. Rookie Thomas Davis is very agressive on the ball. Made S Moss reconsider coming across the middle.

Carolina DL is putting pressure (not Peppers).

Betts is active for Wash.
Betts does look pretty good. Foster looks decent, but not spectactular yet. Waiting to see Shelton.

Users who are viewing this thread