What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Schaub suiting up tonight? (1 Viewer)

joepro

Footballguy
Per rotoworld:

ESPN's Michelle Tafoya reports that Matt Schaub is likely to be in uniform on Monday Night Football, but Sage Rosenfels will start.

This was expected with Schaub still not entirely recovered from his MCL tear, but Rosenfels may be on a short leash and can't afford to start slow. The Jags' pass defense ranks 14th overall, but has yielded the sixth-most touchdowns in the league. Rosenfels needs to get on the scoreboard quickly.

I need a BIG BIG night from Rosenfels........Long TDs........Long TDs......

I hope Sage does well tonight!

Per rotoworld: ESPN's Michelle Tafoya reports that Matt Schaub is likely to be in uniform on Monday Night Football, but Sage Rosenfels will start.This was expected with Schaub still not entirely recovered from his MCL tear, but Rosenfels may be on a short leash and can't afford to start slow. The Jags' pass defense ranks 14th overall, but has yielded the sixth-most touchdowns in the league. Rosenfels needs to get on the scoreboard quickly.I need a BIG BIG night from Rosenfels........Long TDs........Long TDs......I hope Sage does well tonight!
I bet he is in uniform, but listed as the 3rd/emergency QB. I hope you are right b/c I have Rosenfels going for me too, although I don't need quite as much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need 3-4 points from Sage. -1 for INT's so just give me 125 yards and 1 td with 2 picks and I'm a happy camper.

I'm very skeptical of this "Schaub might play" talk because it's inconsistent with the way the franchise handles injuries. I really doubt they'll risk further injury to Schaub. If he could play, he'd be starting.

KFFL reports that Schaub is active since he is not listed as an inactive

Texans | Week 13 Inactives

Mon, 01 Dec 2008 16:16:13 -0800

The Houston Texans have declared QB Craig Nall, DL Frank Okam, OG Kasey Studdard, LB Kevis Coley, TE Mark Bruener, CB Matterral Richardson, OL Rashad Butler, FS Will Demps inactive for Week 13.

I need a big night from Sage. I sat Brees for him. If he gets pulled you will all hear my head explode.

Users who are viewing this thread