What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks at Panthers (1 Viewer)

Trade target for Tuesday morning.... Lynch

There is no way he is this bad moving forward and I think some of the re-draft owners might get a little nervous after this showing.

Honestly how good is Wilson? The Seahawks had no business pulling this thing out against a brilliant Carolina defensive game plan and execution. It will be interesting to see the advanced metrics on this game...

Honestly how good is Wilson? The Seahawks had no business pulling this thing out against a brilliant Carolina defensive game plan and execution. It will be interesting to see the advanced metrics on this game...
Very impressed by him today.

Pressure all day. No running game (until it was pretty much over). He just kept improvising to make the plays that needed to be made.

Though, I hate playing this card, but CAR gave them that game.

Pressure all day. No running game (until it was pretty much over). He just kept improvising to make the plays that needed to be made.

I would be very disappointed if I were a Carolina fan. But as good as Cam was in this game, that Panther O didn't do anything to take control of this game either...

I would be very disappointed if I were a Carolina fan. But as good as Cam was in this game, that Panther O didn't do anything to take control of this game either...
Yeah, I would've said they got conservative, but then they ran the ball all the way down the field brilliantly, 12 yards away from a potential GW TD.

Some boneheaded stuff and the fumble, but really, I have no idea what the hell happened today. The way the defense was playing, CAR should've been up 2 TDs and the fumble shouldn't have mattered.

Carolina didn't exactly score a ton of points. Tim Ryan and that other announcer were loving the panthers all day long though....only to finally start talking about the hawks in a positive light after they had won the game and were taking a knee. What a joke of a crew.

Panthers got owned. I found it funny that Steve smith and newton celebrate after 5 yard grabs.
Seems odd that a guy like you would find this funny.
:goodposting:

A guy who brags about pre-season wins (as if they mean anything whatsoever other than practice) shouldn't be second guessing anyone else's celebrations.

Pretty slow start for the Hawks at first glance, but when you take into account the East coast issues they've historically had, the explosiveness of Newton without Clemons or Avril to rush him and the heat, it's a welcome win no matter how underwhelming. Remember, the SB year the Hawks started the season in Jacksonville with a very flaccid loss where the heat and humidity clearly had the Hawks beat.

Users who are viewing this thread