What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seasoned Owner looking for league (1 Viewer)

sabercatsx4

Footballguy
I am looking to join a dynasty league for the first time. I have run my own league since 1998, as well as played in multiple other redraft leagues during that time. I would like to get involved in a league that is starting up, or an existing one if the team is not beyond repair. My league preference would be one that uses H2H,PPR and decimal scoring. Can do either IDP or Team Defense. Not looking to get involved in a league with 40+ man rosters. Just seems like too many players that don't do anything. Send me a message if you have an opening.

I am looking to join a dynasty league for the first time. I have run my own league since 1998, as well as played in multiple other redraft leagues during that time. I would like to get involved in a league that is starting up, or an existing one if the team is not beyond repair. My league preference would be one that uses H2H,PPR and decimal scoring. Can do either IDP or Team Defense. Not looking to get involved in a league with 40+ man rosters. Just seems like too many players that don't do anything. Send me a message if you have an opening.
I have a opening in my league if you are interested , take a look and let me know .http://www24.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/76577

LCarlson40@aol.com

Users who are viewing this thread