What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at Indianapolis (1 Viewer)

Great game!
We should have gotten off the field many times and let them off the hook with a penalty. The calls seemed a little one-sided, but overall it was exceptionally frustrating for Seahawks fans.

also, Luck is pretty damn good.

I'm convinced that when the Broncos and Colts meet in Indy in two weeks, it will determine the best team in the NFL.
No it will not. If you think the Colts winning at home means they are better than Seattle (especially if you just watched that game) I think you're nuts.

I usually don't care for people saying a team beat themselves, but I can't help but saying it here.

With all of the loud mouth seahawks fans around here, this thread only has 35 posts?
There's two "loud mouth seahawks fans" and they don't post in game threads.
I appreciate this insight, as well as your previous insights that the Seahawks beat themselves, that the calls were one-sided, and that having proven it on the field by no means suggests the Colts are the better team.

Seahawks fans, to a person, are the league's most laughable.

With all of the loud mouth seahawks fans around here, this thread only has 35 posts?
I appreciate this insight, as well as your previous insights that the Seahawks beat themselves, that the calls were one-sided, and that having proven it on the field by no means suggests the Colts are the better team.

Seahawks fans, to a person, are the league's most laughable.
Ok, whatever internet guy.

Bummer to lose what seemed like a winnable game (I'm at work and couldn't watch.)

But, to lose to Indy in Indy 5 games into the season isn't the end of the world. That's a good team.

i thought there was no way indy was a playoff team this year and they were silly to have a WIN NOW mentality with the richardson trade

mainly their defense has shocked me, they were almost as bad as the saints last year...this division is yours to lose now, guys

Great game and exciting. Two QB studs gutting it out, and Lynch is the man. Colts played a good game and never gave up...hats off.

1-1 on the road last two games and I will take it. Hou takes care of business tonight and the loss doesn't matter as much.

As far as "acceptable" losses go, a close, non-conference road game against a playoff team and reigning COY and probable "greatest of his generation" QB. Great adjustments by the Colts for the 2nd half, which is usually when the Seahawks shine. Need to figure out the WR issue, as they just don't seem to get much separation. Harvin coming back will be a huge relief for the offense. All the Russell Wilson led Seahawks losses have been by a TD or less.

Indy may be the No. 2 team in the league now, but Denver will be its toughest test yet. Oct. 20 will be quite the showdown.

No. 2 team in the league? What does that make Miami?

Saints and chiefs are 5-0 by the way

Last edited by a moderator:
It's laughable to say the colts are no. 2 in the league is all I'm saying. They couldn't beat the dolphins at home and there's two 5-0 teams that won road games today

Users who are viewing this thread