What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sell High? (1 Viewer)

gonzobill5

Footballguy
Who are you cashing in on?

My vote is Reggie Bush. No way he keeps scoring at this rate as the Saints get guys like Colston and Shockey back. He got a goal line carry too - I bet he sees less with Deuce running well.

gonzobill5 said:
Who are you cashing in on? My vote is Reggie Bush. No way he keeps scoring at this rate as the Saints get guys like Colston and Shockey back. He got a goal line carry too - I bet he sees less with Deuce running well.
thats not the smartest Idea... especially in PPR, non-ppr... then I would think about it

i was more interested in who else you think has peaked than whether or not you think bush will continue his pace. but to defend myself - bush has a tough schedule the next 4 weeks and he's scored a lot of TDs despite being less than stellar on like 90% of his touches.

for instance, i packaged earnest graham & chester taylor for lynch last week and then turned around and grabbed dunn off of the WW. Lynch hasn't paid off yet, but it looked to be the right time to dump graham.

Who else do you see out there?

I would look to sell

Orton... hes most likely someones back up or #3

Cutler has comeback down to earth, I would look to find someone whoes in luve w/ him an ask a high price $$

Thomas Jones after his 3 TD day

if you have someone to sell high, ya need to target Lynch. His value has slightly dropped from his slow start, but his schedule gets easier. His bruising style will be even more effective once it gets cold in buffalo.

I know this will be an unpopular nomination, but I think I am going to move Frank Gore. Of course I will need to get a nice return to make a move, but Martz seriously scares the Bejebus out of me. Week after week Gore becomes a non-factor in the 4th quarter. As soon as he stops averaging 5+ YPC, we are going to see some mediocre games IMO.

if you have someone to sell high, ya need to target Lynch. His value has slightly dropped from his slow start, but his schedule gets easier. His bruising style will be even more effective once it gets cold in buffalo.
While i have nothign against Lynch, ask owners about the Fred Jackson Vulture affect. Coming to a theater near you.

theres usually a weekly thread on sell highs... usually comes out Tuesdays.

I like that Frank Gore one... I would consider moving him if I was an owner

gonzobill5 said:
Who are you cashing in on? My vote is Reggie Bush. No way he keeps scoring at this rate as the Saints get guys like Colston and Shockey back. He got a goal line carry too - I bet he sees less with Deuce running well.
thats not the smartest Idea... especially in PPR, non-ppr... then I would think about it
I agree. In PPR this guy is a goldmine! No way I sell :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread