What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shady Victim of Eagles QB (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
Shady is getting hurt bad due to the Eagles QB situation - If the 3 headed monster of dog killer, Foles, & MB continue to play like this, does Shady slip to a RB2?

I realize Vicks running ability helped open things up, but cant genius Kelly find a way to get this guy going again? Granted I havent watched a lot but he seems like he always gets that read option handoff running sideways. Any chance he turns back into the big play threat we saw earlier?

I don't see too much to complain about here. He's still leading the league in rushing and scored a TD last week.

without looking, i think his production has dipped ever since he posted on twitter: "Knowshon sucks"

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember when everyone was claiming in the preseason that Philly would run the ball a million times a game, just like they did at Oregon? uh huh

Remember when everyone was claiming in the preseason that Philly would run the ball a million times a game, just like they did at Oregon? uh huh
I guess that I remember when the eagles were third overall in rush yards per game and McCoy was second among running backs.

They are 8th in the league in attempts per game at 29.6, 3rd in the league with 147.9 yards per game and tied for first in the league with an average of 5.0 yards per carry. So you were saying?

They have been passing more and it has been successful - I'd imagine they will start to run more if defenses pay more attention to the pass. Kelly seems pretty good about taking what the defense gives as opposed to forcing anything.

msudaisy26 said:
They are 8th in the league in attempts per game at 29.6, 3rd in the league with 147.9 yards per game and tied for first in the league with an average of 5.0 yards per carry. So you were saying?
Not to mention Shady's also getting an average of 3.2 targets per game for 35.6 yards

They have been passing more and it has been successful - I'd imagine they will start to run more if defenses pay more attention to the pass. Kelly seems pretty good about taking what the defense gives as opposed to forcing anything.
Their passing has been extremely successful (excluding 2 of their last 3 games)

Yeah, I meant that I'd imagine (though I have not seen the exact breakdown) that McCoy has seen more defenders in the box these last 3 weeks and Kelly would then try to pass more.

Users who are viewing this thread