What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** SHARK POOL SUICIDE / SURVIVOR III : WEEK 5 *** (1 Viewer)

Jose_Cuervo

Footballguy

For the second time this year the Packers cut down the field !

Only : " Survivors " from Week 4

If your name is not on the list you have been eliminated

If there is an error let me know and I'll fix it as soon as possible

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link : Week 4

Week 1 = 656 Participants

Week 2 = 481 Survivors

Week 3 = 217 Survivors

Week 4 = 197 Survivors

Week 5 = 117 Survivors need to reply

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All times are Eastern

WEEK 5

-Sunday, Oct. 10

Cleveland at Pittsburgh, 1:00 pm

Detroit at Atlanta, 1:00 pm

Miami at New England, 1:00 pm

Minnesota at Houston, 1:00 pm

N.Y. Giants at Dallas, 1:00 pm

Oakland at Indianapolis, 1:00 pm

Tampa Bay at New Orleans, 1:00 pm

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets, 4:05 pm

Jacksonville at San Diego, 4:05 pm

Arizona at San Francisco, 4:15 pm

Carolina at Denver, 4:15 pm

St. Louis at Seattle, 4:15 pm

Baltimore at Washington, 8:30 pm

-Monday, Oct. 11

Tennessee at Green Bay, 9:00 pm

Open date: Chicago, Cincinnati, Kansas City, Philadelphia

---------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
+++ SURVIVORS FOR WEEK 6 +++***PAGE 1***Yankee23Fan---TEN---CIN---PHI---NYJ---NEAhrnCityPahnder---MIN---NYJ---DEN---NE---INDUtter Chaos---MIN---BAL---DEN---PHI---NEhomebrumiester---SL---CIN---ATL---NYJ---NEWill Grant---SL---NE---ATL---PHI---INDBauer---TEN---NE---SEA---PHI---INDTondi---TEN---NE---DEN---NYJ---MINPip's Invitation---SL---NE---SEA---PHI---INDDa Masses---SEA---NO---ATL---SL---NEpretender---SL---NE---ATL---PHI---MINdavegod2---SL---NO---ATL---PHI---NEHerc---SL---DAL---DEN---NYJ---NEgoldentrout---SL---NE---MIN---PHI---INDmiddleweightcontender---DET---NYJ---ATL---PHI---INDhappyghost---MIN---SEA---NYG---NYJ---INDlaketown---SL---NE---ATL---PHI---INDDonnybrook---MIN---NE---SEA---PHI---BALhornsup---SL---NO---DEN---PHI---INDSpartans Rule---SL---NE---SEA---NYJ---INDEastBayFunk---ATL---CIN---MIN---NYJ---NEgadkins---PIT---CIN---ATL---PHI---NETomahawk---SL---CIN---ATL---NYJ---NEthemailman---SL---NE---ATL---PHI---INDirishnips---PHI---NE---MIN---NYJ---INDHTF4---SL---NE---MIN---PHI---INDtomur2---SL---NE---ATL---NYJ---INDCornholio---PHI---NYG---DAL---CLE---BALnfjints39---TEN---NE---MIN---PHI---IND***PAGE 2***one time---ATL---NYJ---NYG---PHI---NEBoltzFan---SL---NE---ATL---NYJ---INDEbTide73---TEN---NE---SEA---PHI---INDimeimex---SL---NE---ATL---PHI---MINmakwaloon---SL---NO---NYG---PHI---NECaptain Crunch---PHI---NE---MIN---NYJ---INDMapmaker---TEN---CIN---MIN---NYJ---PITAir Coryell---PHI---NE---SEA---NYJ---INDswampthing---SL---NE---ATL---PHI---INDTLEF316---SL---NE---ATL---NYJ---INDEver Present Lurker---SL---NE---SEA---NYJ---INDTecumseh---PHI---NO---DEN---NYJ---NEJust Win Baby---SL---NE---ATL---NYJ---INDFootball Stud---PHI---NO---ATL---NE---INDred93zj---SL---NE---SEA---NYJ---MINTOTC---SL---NE---SEA---PHI---INDGo Jets!---SL---NE---SEA---PHI---INDBeckster---CLE---CIN---SEA---NYJ---NEcutter---SL---NE---DEN---PHI---INDdcham77---SL---NYJ---MIN---PHI---NEGeneral Malaise---SD---CIN---IND---NYJ---NEW0LVERINES---SL---NE---MIN---PHI---INDapalmer---SL---NE---ATL---PHI---INDKOMA---SL---NE---ATL---PHI---INDheckmanm---SL---NE---SEA---PHI---INDblend---DET---NO---MIN---ARZ---NESipecoth---SL---NO---MIN---NYJ---IND***PAGE 3***Mavzfan---MIN---NO---ATL---SL---NEaardball44---PHI---NE---MIN---NYJ---INDspudsfan---SL---CIN---DEN---PHI---INDlll---DET---OAK---ATL---PHI---MINnylan---SL---CIN---ATL---NE---DENmosesberg---MIN---NE---ATL---NYJ---INDDeadzone21---SL---NE---OAK---PHI---NYJcstu---SL---NO---SEA---PHI---NEGarrett---TEN---OAK---MIN---PHI---NEStripe---SL---NE---SEA---PHI---INDwilked---SL---NE---SEA---PHI---INDHelmet Head---SL---NE---ATL---PHI---NYJCoachG-Ride---MIN---NE---SEA---PHI---INDjdog---SL---DAL---SEA---NE---INDRudeDog---SL---NO---SEA---PIT---NEEngellwood---SL---NE---ATL---NYJ---INDhumans_being---SL---NE---SEA---PHI---INDBoneYardDog---SL---DAL---ATL---PHI---NEAusdog---TEN---CIN---SEA---NYJ---NEmattyk008---TEN---NE---MIN---SL---INDThe Great Snook---SL---NE---ATL---PHI---INDwyattb---SL---CIN---ATL---NYJ---NEswoosh1---SL---NE---MIN---PHI---NYJChumpson---SL---NE---MIN---NYJ---INDUrinal Mint---MIN---NYJ---SEA---PHI---INDnerangers---PHI---NE---ATL---NYJ---INDgrue---SEA---IND---ATL---PHI---NEAerial Assault---SL---NE---ATL---PHI---INDJohn Maddens Lunchbox---DEN---CIN---SEA---NYJ---NEIggles---PHI---NE---MIN---NYJ---IND***PAGE 4***x-factor---SL---NE---ATL---PHI---INDHomestarRunner---SL---NE---ATL---NYJ---INDsmcindoe---PHI---NE---ATL---NYJ---INDThe Scorpion---SL---NE---DEN---NYJ---PITRanethe---PHI---NE---ATL---SL---IND-dc----SL---NO---DEN---PHI---NEVincent Vega---PHI---NE---MIN---NYJ---INDfoghorn leghorn---SL---NE---ATL---NYJ---INDTrey---SL---NO---SEA---NYJ---NEBionic Eyeball---SL---NE---ATL---NYJ---INDThe Cereal Killer---SL---NE---DEN---PHI---IND-----------------------------------------------------------------+++MISSED DEADLINE+++ mon---SL---NE---ATL---NYJ---------------------------------------------------------------- ELIMINATED WEEK 5 ----kutta---TEN---NE---ATL---SL---ARZAndrew---SL---NE---DEN---NYJ---ATLrifkin---PHI---NE---SEA---IND---ATLRoarinSonoran---SL---NE---ATL---IND---SEAWarrior Brother---TEN---NE---PHI---IND---ATLDemon Hammer---DET---BAL---PHI---SL---ATLzulu---WAS---NE---MIN---DEN---DEN---ATLblueshoe---SL---NE---PHI---NYJ---SEASilver & Black---SL---NE---SEA---PHI---ATLStaxEdwards---CLE---DAL---OAK---PHI---ATLTurf Toe killed Me---TEN---NE---NYG---NYJ---JAXLefty27---SL---NE---DEN---PHI---ATLDisposable Hero---SL---NE---DEN---PHI---ATLController---PHI---NE---SEA---SL---ARZnoonenguy---SL---NO---DEN---PHI---ATLbentley---TEN---NE---ATL---PHI---SEABear Down---PHI---NO---SEA---NYJ---ATLLoan Sharks---SL---NO---MIN---PIT---ARZgem IV---SL---NE---DEN---PHI---SEAMBL12PK---SL---NE---SEA---PHI---ATL

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow, I got dissed!I picked the Eagles this week, but appear to have been eliminated anyway. I knew it, everybody is against the Raiders and their fans!!!Please add me onto the lists of survivors. Gracias.Dammed conspiracies. :rant:

Holy cow, I got dissed!I picked the Eagles this week, but appear to have been eliminated anyway. I knew it, everybody is against the Raiders and their fans!!!Please add me onto the lists of survivors. Gracias.Dammed conspiracies. :rant:
Sorry... I tought you picked the Raiders against HoustonYou're back on Page 5 :thumbup:

Sorry... I tought you picked the Raiders against HoustonYou're back on Page 5 :thumbup:
Thanks. And thanks for running this contest. Between the Raiders and my horrid fantasy team, I am on a suicide watch over here. :bag:

Week 1: StL

Week 2: Cin

Week 3: Atl

Week 4: NYJ

This week I'll go with NE over the hapless Fins

Thanks for all the hard work Jose

:thumbup:

Week 5 -- INDIANAPOLISWeek 1 -- St. LouisWeek 2 -- New EnglandWeek 3 -- SeattleWeek 4 -- PhiladelphiaThanks for doing all this, Jose!

Da Masses---SEA---NO---ATL---SL--NE

Going for the 360 Tomahawk Jam this week :devil:

You da man, Jose :thumbup:

Just to be totally different I think I'll take a ride on the :11: this week !Week 5 Pittsburgh SteelersThanks again Jose ! :thumbup:

Week 1- RamsWeek 2- PatriotsWeek 3- FalconsWeek 4- JetsWeek 5- ColtsIll trust Peyton on the carpet in IndyThanks Jose :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread