What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sharper's New Town (1 Viewer)

slinky

Footballguy
I just wanted to get your thoughts on how Jamie Sharper may pan out in Seattle. I have him as a keeper in my dynasty league, but I'm thinking of trading him now. I heard he was moving to OLB in a 4-3 system.Any thoughts? :unsure:

HAWK TALK: Recently signed free agent linebacker Jamie Sharper worked exclusively on the strong side over the weekend, despite having started at middle linebacker the past three seasons for the Houston Texans. Coach Mike Holmgren said Sharper will remain outside "unless something drastic happens." That left Niko Koutouvides, a fourth-round pick last year, Tatupu and Cornelius Wortham, a seventh-round pick this year, to split time at middle linebacker. ... The rookies left town yesterday, but the veterans will continue to practice today through Thursday.

Link

At this point it does not look promising for J. Sharper. If you could, try picking up M. Greenwood from the Texans (look below). Greenwood might not reach the point status of Sharper over the years, but he'll come pretty darn close to it. As for Sharper, I would be trying to trade him at this point. The ILB (3-4 defense) in the Texans defense is a goldmind for LB's.RAPTURE

At this point it does not look promising for J. Sharper. If you could, try picking up M. Greenwood from the Texans (look below). Greenwood might not reach the point status of Sharper over the years, but he'll come pretty darn close to it. As for Sharper, I would be trying to trade him at this point.

The ILB (3-4 defense) in the Texans defense is a goldmind for LB's.

RAPTURE
Don't forget Kailee Wong. He should slot into Foremans old position...and dont forget he has actually played in the system before. He could be a very nice surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread