What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shaun Alexander resigning with Seattle (1 Viewer)

pokersteve

Footballguy
I was really happy to see that Shaun Alexander resigned with the Seattle Seahawks. I heard that he is getting paid $62 million over eight years. It's a lot of money, but I don't think is for player as good as Alexander and I'm sure there a lot more good years ahead for him. Is there any news about any other free agents resigning.

Steve

NFL Legends

Last edited by a moderator:
Eight years is an insanely long contract for a RB. I don't know how it's structured, but it looks like they are going to carry him well past his prime at a high rate of pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eight years is an insanely long contract for a RB. I don't know how it's structured, but it looks like they are going to carry him well past his prime at a high rate of pay.
It's highly unlikely he's going to be there at the end of this deal. But the 8-year contract term will make it so his signing bonus will be spread out over a longer period of time. I don't know the details but this seems to be a good deal for both SA and for the team.

Users who are viewing this thread